Hi middies :)

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i wont even call it a nice try =) but good to see u still can find dagda <3 <3 :m00:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
How comes theres always 5000 threads whenever theres a RR?
I wonder if the fact hib cant bring enough shrooms to own your zerg justifies them getting up early in the morning too :m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
How comes theres always 5000 threads whenever theres a RR?
I wonder if the fact hib cant bring enough shrooms to own your zerg justifies them getting up early in the morning too :m00:

sorry, but i doubt you'll see a morning raid of hibs anytime soon

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Zeelee said:
hehe i wont even call it a nice try =)

Was pretty good, stealth sucked though - we were getting reports of hibs moving through Odin's a good 15mins before you beat the first guard up (also sombody killed a few keep guards, tsk-tsk)

Still was good fun, even though I got my ass handed too me on a bed of salad with crouton and parmazan(sp?) sprinkles. Its unfair, even in a massive zerg I still seem to get targetted first - whats with you people do you have a /target Archeon macro or somthing?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
u guys didnt have far gate covered too well ,had fg guild grp in within a few minutes of u hitting on doors.....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lpep said:
u guys didnt have far gate covered too well ,had fg guild grp in within a few minutes of u hitting on doors.....

afaik nobody got in, you hung around at the bottom of the hill then ran up in 2s and 3s then got owned

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
I assume thats because you arent that lame :p

pretty much so yeah i think. we are Hibs :)

oh and can i say.. all this talk of shrooms.. woooo! hib has overpowered class now eh? u mean like savages and sorcs.. and all the other crap.. woo blame the animists for you losing relics in future eh?

try talking to one.. they got a tough time.

if the answer doesnt satisfy your enquiry.. consider it PAYBACK! :D

:kissit:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
ilaya said:
pretty much so yeah i think. we are Hibs :)

oh and can i say.. all this talk of shrooms.. woooo! hib has overpowered class now eh? u mean like savages and sorcs.. and all the other crap.. woo blame the animists for you losing relics in future eh?

Why bring in the savage? wat did he do to you??

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
I assume thats because you arent that lame :p

it's because the people who organise/join these small scale animist raids are people who do it for fun, a challenge

the actual relics bonus is nice of course but not _the_ reason to wake up early for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom