Hi! Me is GOA! Me good Dinglish!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Just logged onto DAoC... a little update window popped up...

The files you downloaded today were put in place in order to alleviate the 1.49 patch that is going to take place next week. The game was not change in anyway in 1.48.

mmmkay... what cryptic message does the bold text contain?
The winner gets TEH PWICE from Jupitus TEH CROSS!!1

O

old.tRoG

it means the game was not changed in any way when you downloaded the files that you.. erm.. just downloaded.

which means there is no point in downloading them, but thats beside the point.

I WANT MY PWICE!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!

A

Alrindel

It means that the files you just downloaded did not change the game (at version 1.48) in any way. They will only be used when the client and server are completely patched to 1.49.

S

Sarnat

Sickofit... if you need clues, I'm selling them for 500g per clue (one for free if you buy 5) on midgard/prydwen. Contact Sarnat/Asoc in game.

O

old.Revz

I think the point was that all of the news updates, server messages and so forth have the sort of mistakes in them that non-native English speakers make (see recent news updates etc.). From that you can cunningly extrapolate that the people running the "English language" servers are not in themselves native English speakers :mad:

O

Orin Askhammare

After downloading at 130K/s I found it easy to forgive a few grammar errors.

O

old.tRoG

what a shame! only 130k/sec.

i got to have the pleasure of downloading 8.2mb at 3.5k/sec.

which might be the reason as to why im so bad tempered tonight :)

J

Jupitus

Having read alot of threads on this forum, I would say that the admin teams use of a foreign language is often alot better than the use of their first language by many of our English players...:rolleyes:

T

Troryn

Originally posted by Jupitus
Having read alot of threads on this forum, I would say that the admin teams use of a foreign language is often alot better than the use of their first language by many of our English players...:rolleyes:

Jupe my friend, you are a star amongst stars yet shine brightest of them all.

[Translation for 1337k1d5]

ROFLMAO

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Jupitus is TEH GOA SUCK UP!!1

and now he will be TEH CROSS!!1 with me... har har...;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by sickofit...
Jupitus is TEH GOA SUCK UP!!1

and now he will be TEH CROSS!!1 with me... har har...;)

<straps a squealing Sickofit tightly onto a crossbow bolt, loads it up and fires him straight into the Dragon's backside>

Don't make me angwy!!!

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Jupitus

And, except for us who actualy have put in where we are from, do you know what player are english ??? English is only my 3 language and I actualy think im doing fairly accetable, now lets see how well your doing in danish, min lille glat-nakked albion nisse :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I like Tulip bacon... tasty stuff. ;)

Oh... and pie, of course.

D

Damon_D

U been smorking Tulip Bacon again.... shame on you :p

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Damon Doombring

And, except for us who actualy have put in where we are from, do you know what player are english ??? English is only my 3 language and I actualy think im doing fairly accetable, now lets see how well your doing in danish, min lille glat-nakked albion nisse :m00:

I'd say you are doing very well indeed Damon... the post was aimed not at the foreign guys who are good enough to write here in English, but at the English players who seem to struggle to do so as well as you :)

Oh.... and I assume that was offensive ;)

Take care, cheerio!

Jup.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Jupitus, you suck up...

There was so much unrefined conflict potential in this... just waiting to explode in fiery flames.

I am so disappointed... I thought U WERE TEH CROSS!!1 *sniffle*

Now it's up to me:
Damon, you snivelling, dyslexic danish barbarian. Your English sucks trollarse!! Drunken Swedish sounds better than your best English!

There you go.

J

Jupitus

ooops - was I a bit tooooo nice?

Hang on.....

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Damon Doombring

Yep -I can tell immediately which players are English. You foreigners are even poorer than the very worst we can field, by a long way. You suck, big time Damon, don't ever try to talk English again.

Is that better?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hmm... I would say a 7 out of 10.

Harsh.. but in a mocking, innocent kind of way. Not as CROSS as with Censi but even if he tried hard, Damon could not be as retarded as Censi.

Actually, if I think about it... I think only Censi can be that retarded.

So don't be a Censi, folks.

And cudos, Damon... we needed a guinea pig.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

i think sickofit needs go eat some pie cos he dont seem to have anything better to do than spam this board with useless threads and stupid comments :p :m00:

T

Troryn

Jupe he/she called you

my little slipperynecked Albion Gnome (best word I can come up with, those guy in red cloth helping santa you know ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom