Hi mates!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't posted here since the beginning of the year so I thought I'd say hellooooooo. I moved to Australia again and am currently renting a room in Brisbane working in an office. Tis pretty good, but I need to make some new friends and stuff. I haven't got the internet at the moment (just down at my parents on the Gold Coast this weekend) so I haven't been around much. The family just got their permanent residency, and my carpet chewing dog is loving it over here. I've been here for about 3 months now and I reckon I'll stay this time, for a while at least. Highlights so far include a $150 dollar fine for throwing a cigarette butt on the floor, going to a weed festival, meeting the most amazing girl ever and blowing it 2 months in because I'm a ruddy great idiot, and getting headbutted. Still, at least I didn't almost drown this time. :D

Anyway hope you're all doing well and stuff!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ay up luv, good to hear from you.

Just don't get skin cancer :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Good to hear you're practicing that non-drowning thing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
g'day mate! good to hear you're living. just try not to kill yourself this time eh :)

in an aside, when I was there last year, the same rip tide thing that happened to you happened to a mate of mine off the beach near Sawtell. scary stuff o0

Chilly

Balls of steel
always wear an anchor. Heavy metal chains and big weights on the end are healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom