Hi Marfach Albs

Ziva

Fluffy
Just a question...

excuse my curiousity but what were you doing in Marfach with about 10fg?

And those sidhes hurt don't they?:fluffle:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
this is the kind of stuff you should STFU about i think.
a random noob should know this and even more a mod.
this is allso ban'abel in game.

Lethul

FH is my second home
judas said:
this is the kind of stuff you should STFU about i think.
a random noob should know this and even more a mod.
this is allso ban'abel in game.

what he said tbh

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
so 80 albs get wiped in summoners hall by sidhes and you shouldn't post it why exactly ?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Harle said:
so 80 albs get wiped in summoners hall by sidhes and you shouldn't post it why exactly ?
as it might been a relic raid or something?
dosent matter if it aint or not.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
anything that may be slightly RR related should not be posted here. Please lock your own thread ziva as its not acceptable by the masses

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Well seeing as you was spotted in there anyway and it was all over our main /as then your raid wouldnt of worked anyway :p

So :flame:

zRRR

Banned
aye, we got cyclodia to log his paladin on and do /who HoC etc for us
its good to have spys

nol

Fledgling Freddie
watching alb dm's is bannable? sheesh...

lost of banning going on imo...

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Xanthian said:
Well seeing as you was spotted in there anyway and it was all over our main /as then your raid wouldnt of worked anyway :p

So :flame:
That's still no reason to blab here, on IRC or anywhere else than the methods provided in-game.

Doesn't seem to me like that was Ziva's attention though, just a bit poorly thought through :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
um...I don't get it, ziva is a hib, and she asked about 80 albs dying in marfach after they did, not like the whole of hib doesn't know ...

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
nol said:
um...I don't get it, ziva is a hib, and she asked about 80 albs dying in marfach after they did, not like the whole of hib doesn't know ...
he never said anything about ppl dieing.
and at the time he posted this the raid was still on even if lots of ppl was down.
these things makes this active cross realming even if most hibs/albs knew about this.
if some randoms hib zerger posted this as hes first post on bw all it whould have got whould been some IBTL replies at most.
but seeing this comming from a moderator its bad.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
he never said anything about ppl dieing.
and at the time he posted this the raid was still on even if lots of ppl was down.
these things makes this active cross realming even if most hibs/albs knew about this.
if some randoms hib zerger posted this as hes first post on bw all it whould have got whould been some IBTL replies at most.
but seeing this comming from a moderator its bad.

Ok, my interpretation of cross realming would be if a hib with an alb account or access to an alb account logged in and said Albs are going to raid or are busy raiding.

If a Hib, with a Hib account sees loads of Albs dying or not and posts here, how is that cross realming?

Ziva is a Hib, you do know this right?

Why does being a mod exclude you from poking fun at other people when they make a right royal fuckup?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
nol said:
Ok, my interpretation of cross realming would be if a hib with an alb account or access to an alb account logged in and said Albs are going to raid or are busy raiding.

If a Hib, with a Hib account sees loads of Albs dying or not and posts here, how is that cross realming?

Ziva is a Hib, you do know this right?

Why does being a mod exclude you from poking fun at other people when they make a right royal fuckup?
nothing wrong whit poking ppl for fun aslong as its not done while the raid is still on.
if this was a raid mids whould aswell get knowledge of this due to his so called "Poke". telling ppl outside the game what happens inside the game aint allowed especially if its done on a official forum.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
well we had this thread before some retard mid typed ALB RRING OUS NOW ON rvr section on bw rvr forums and it was removed quick, for the same reasons spoiling other ppls relic raids on #celticfist or #daoc.exc should be considererd a crime..

Calo

Part of the furniture
Z^^ said:
well we had this thread before some retard mid typed ALB RRING OUS NOW ON rvr section on bw rvr forums and it was removed quick, for the same reasons spoiling other ppls relic raids on #celticfist or #daoc.exc should be considererd a crime..

seriously whole midgard knew about u guys in sh, we even checked it out but we just found ALOT of dead ppl at sidhe's

Ziva

Fluffy
LOOOL omg @ some people.

For your information, when i posted this i got confirmation about the wipeout of allmost ALL albs. I was in Marfach myself when i got wiped out by your fgs and watched your fgs beeing wiped out by sidhes. So what's this bs about not beeing allowed to post it??? Or where you going to raid the relic with 1/1.5 fg??

And i made this thread after logging cause even if you where trying to relic raid it had failed bigtime at that time so please don't act like i spoiled your raid since i don't know what happened after okay?

I just find it amazing that you had your relic raid force wiped out by sidhes since most people would know how to pass them.

And no the fact i'm a moderator does not mean i'm not allowed to post what i see using my own eyes, on my own account on Hib when i'm in the game. I considered this a failed relic raid at the time and that's why i posted.

And Aussie :twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol

so can we get to the part where we laugh at albs by dying to sidhes? :x

Belomar

Part of the furniture
AFAIK it was a RvR dungeon raid and had nothing to do with relic raids or the likes. I would have joined myself if I wasn't busy testing ToA on Gorre. ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Ziva said:
I just find it amazing that you had your relic raid force wiped out by sidhes since most people would know how to pass them.

It was a GS raid, nothing more nothing less, and most of the people that came, didnt bring their mains anyway, they brought an alt for the xp.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Marc said:
It was a GS raid, nothing more nothing less, and most of the people that came, didnt bring their mains anyway, they brought an alt for the xp.
so lets get this straight, albs need 10 fg to kill a mob that drops 2/3 RA respec stones, a fairly nice cloak and a load of shitty random % qual salvage loot. err can i just say hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
didn't we have 11 fg for the dragon yesterday?

thats 50 vs 1-2 stones :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom