Hi. Looking for help from Prydwen/Albion

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Hey there.

I am looking for the following...

- A friendly Guild.
- RvR Active.
- No objection to helping a newby to Albion level to 50 in the shortest time (dont fancy the long grind again tbh).
- Preferably with a roleplaying focus.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

***Edit.... I would also need help xfering circa 3-4plat from MID/Pryd***

A

Addlcove

well

PL covers the first 3 points ;)

OotU covers at least 1. 2. and 4. (dont know about the 3rd never been in a rush to level ;))

oh and I _MIGHT_ be able to help with that transfer (provided someone on alb/pryd is willing to lend me 3 or 4 plat :))

O

old.linnet

Can't help you with the transfer I'm afraid, but I do know that Utopia is recruiting again, and might be exactly what you are looking for ... Have had quite a few guild PBAE groups going recently too, and I know Myddrin was talking about doing a lot more in the future.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Thanks

Many thanks Lin.

Had a brief look at Utopia site.

Will have a proper look tonight at home.

Looks very interesting.

S

speshneeds

Hey Urgat :)

Catch me (chars in sig), Liste or Ziera in game for a chat :)

S

Shanaia

Urgat! Have a loot at the website in my sig mate... would love to have you on my side in stead of as my opponent in Thid <smiles>

T

The Real Redi

Aye, i agree, both of the above are right up your alley, Urgat :great:

Utopia and Unseen are both full of nice people (not all of yers! :twak: ) and good luck over 'ere, fella :)

S

sru

Can also recommend Rosicrucians ... lovely lot.

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye

I am looking for the following...

- RvR Active.
- No objection to helping a newby to Albion level to 50 in the shortest time (dont fancy the long grind again tbh).

- There are no active RvR guilds in Albion.
- If you find a guild which PL's lowbies... give me their number ;)

Group with different guilds and see which you like... and roll a minstrel >>>> infil :p

E

ele

I'll be able to help you with that cash transfer once i get an old account activated..<glares at Sheepfarm erm I mean Shaeffer to get his finger out>

B

Brannor McThife

TRAITOR!!!!111oneoneone

:D

Sorry Urgie, just had to say that. ;)

Hope you enjoy it like I did...like a nice visit to the coast.

-G

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by ele
..<glares at Sheepfarm erm I mean Shaeffer to get his finger out>

That`s not his finger :uhoh:

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Thanks all for the help, and offers.

I hope to get it sorted soon.

Both Yelrihs and Kittanna are walking the lands of albion now.

As for the cash transfer, it's ok. I gave everything i had in Midgard away to newbies and lowbies... hell... if your starting afresh, it may as well be a COMPLETE start over huh ?

Now...

If someone could explain all this slash/thrust noncence to me, ill be on my way. (a swords a sword dammit! i just wanna train swords! :D)

oh... and where's all the snow?

N

Nivellen

Guardians of Power has recently been extremely active running RvR groups. Especially PBAOE groups, I've been running about with them - and it's some amazing RP farming. Don't know about leveling though, they have lots of ice wizards, so if you manage to join them maybe you can ask some for help :D

<not that I'm bragging about or anything but last time I checked was #3 wizard in last week RP's :)>

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye

oh... and where's all the snow?

Snowdonia. The clue is in the name ;)

Good luck, and welcome to Albion!

M

maxgirth

I was just showing an ex mid around barrows with her necro, and just as I was saying don`t hit that pally looking mob, as he ba..........., guess the rest lol.
Anyways welcome to albion.
p.s. don`t hit the templar, he has more biatches than Heffer;).

R

Roalith

Originally posted by maxgirth

p.s. don`t hit the templar, he has more biatches than Heffer;).

Isn't as much of a biatch as Heff tho :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by maxgirth
That`s not his finger :uhoh:

bastard! :p

Welcome Urgat!

I can highly recommend all the guilds mentioned thus far I must admit. The Unseen are my former home and have some of the loveliest people you could wish to meet.

D

Demrog

Bah and bah again

hope you enjoy it in tin-can land Urgie my old chum... looking forward to seeing the "You have been killed by....." spam I will surely get when you reach a level high enough to kick my behind in odins... (and you know you will)

Good luck mate

Demrog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom