Hi Hib!

Excaliber

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, i am thinking of moving from mid to hib, but I need some ideas in what character class I should make, an Eld looks good, the spec line with nearsight, aoe mezz and a nice nuke.

please feel free to post any suggestions underneath.....

Thanks, :clap:

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
well if you like the idea of a mage, a chanter is quite nice and easy to level with - especially if you have a bb!

Excaliber

Fledgling Freddie
i won't have a bb..... so I need to level one up, what would be the best class for that?

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Wardens! Best class ever. All you need is traitors dagger and some ML's to kick ass.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Excaliber said:
i won't have a bb..... so I need to level one up, what would be the best class for that?
vampiir. No boffs needed and he has a Haste base boff that only costs some pow and since AF boff isent needed much you will be ok... Tho that is melee but Chanter is a really nice class with a BB as said and Eld is a allaround chr and really nice in RvR.

Warden has almoste all boffs and he is melee but i still tihkn a vampiir is nice. :)

Welcome and GL here :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
all depends what your endgame is really, if you like soloing a vamp is great, no need for a bb and exps very fast. For groups, Good druids are always needed, same for wardens. light elds look fun (i havent played one) they are great in a fg.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Light eldritch ...

Very easy to lvl with or without groups and they will always have a place in the BM tank grp thats fotm atm due to nearsight / disease / debuffs / slow dmg and then their own actual damage spec line ...

u could roll a bm but I find them a bit zzzz..running around stuck to 2 other bms spamming ure anytime style time on a healer and occasionally strafing a side style ...

bard would be good but u need a solid template and would want to be well able to play to make a good bard .

I would still go light eld tho -

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
bainshee taunt makes eld inferiour

and WHAT would u know about eldritches ? ;)

I would still go eld tbh - I wouldnt say they are inferior to any mage on hib side - theres pros and cons tbh ..imo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
and WHAT would u know about eldritches ? ;)

I would still go eld tbh - I wouldnt say they are inferior to any mage on hib side - theres pros and cons tbh ..imo

well im not gonna discuss this, i know my stuff, i know bainshee taunt is more valuable than eld utility - IF mids have bd in group. in other situations eld > bainshee by a bit

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I tried a light eld and really liked it. And they do alot of damage on single targets, so great for taking out a healing class. Only downside is that everyone will target you when they see you kicking the crap out of the healers... and unlike a pbaoe mage, people wont be affraid of getting close to u...

I got my copy of Catacombes so will try Vampiir tonight once its installed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom