hi guys!!!!!!!!!!

noc

Fledgling Freddie
omg guys iv not bin on DAOC in ages ne of u remeba me u might hehe well hows it goin a quit cz lack of peps a ope more peps cum bk n play more now howz all yr lifes treatin ya might b cumin bk aduno confused hehe well cya all l8r thnx for ur time :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Wish i could spell like that! fo'shizzle

Sure, come back if you enjoy big zergfests and doorsteppers. If you dont enjoy big zergfests and doorsteppers you should stay far away from daoc:/

elbeek

Part of the furniture
noc said:
omg guys iv not bin on DAOC in ages ne of u remeba me u might hehe well hows it goin a quit cz lack of peps a ope more peps cum bk n play more now howz all yr lifes treatin ya might b cumin bk aduno confused hehe well cya all l8r thnx for ur time :)

What the fuck?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
OMGWTF megam8 its u! how´s u bin u stil hittin da pipe wit da otha guyz lol
neways good 2 c u back in da game wit u´re Surc how u say they alwayz cum back hehe wtf lol kthx.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
mikke said:
Wish i could spell like that! fo'shizzle

foshizzlemynizzle-7554.jpg

Arthuria

Banned
noc said:
Ill try translate;

Oh my god guys, I haven't been ingame in daoc for ages. Any of you remember me? You might, hehe. Well how is it going? I quit because of lack of people. I hope more people come back and play more now. How is life treading you all? Might be coming back, i dont know, abit confused now, and possibly high on drugs. Hehe well see you all later, thanks for your time :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Arthuria said:
i just took that conclusion :p

he's a 2pac fan, he cant aford them... and tbh would love to see someone rip off a drugdealer and get away with it:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom