Hi everyone

M

mrceill

Hello there! Im new here, and to dark age of camelot! I found these forums from the daoc site, and decided to introduce myself.

Daoc is on the order, for a week now, still waiting for it to arrive, and impatiently at that :) I played daoc while it was in beta, and i enjoyed it then, now im back 2 years later (i think) to see how its improved, and will hopefully mark a new dent in my chair :p

See you all around, MrCeill

B

Beaver

Just out of curiosity if you enjoyed the beta why'd it take you 2 years to decide to give DAoC a bash properly? :D

Anyway gl and have fun!

M

mrceill

Good question :) Well i was also playing another MMORPG at the time, legend of mir, which i decided to stay there as i had been there for some time before daoc.

But i wont talk about mir any further, some of you here which perhaps play mir would know about the somewhat gloomy underground of mir.

M

Marcus75

Always nice to see new blood in the community! :)

A

Apathy

Have fun!

What class are you going to play?

a.

O

old.Lythande

Originally posted by Pin
(being nerfed in 1.63)

(hopefully)

<crosses fingers> :D I wouldn't bet on it tho, only class sofar that's totally immune to the nerf-bat.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Lythande
<crosses fingers> :D I wouldn't bet on it tho, only class sofar that's totally immune to the nerf-bat.

(my source says they are re-working resists, including buffs and debuffs ;))

E

Ekydus

Please oh please do not argue with Pin. He has more power then Zeus and in a one line answer can strike you dead with a lightning bolt.

O

old.Lythande

Hehe, "your source" :D I read those threads aswell, but nothing in the patch-notes yet so either a bug or will be in next patch-note, time will tell.

V

Validus

level fast to 20! no time to eat, sleep, or go poo-poo!

noo time to looose!

(in a future patch all people with a lvl 50 character will be able to instantly create lvl 20 characters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom