Hi der mids

Adari

Part of the furniture
Small question, how hard is it to do ML's on mid?

I mean us hibs do ML1 in 2 hours or so, but I heard everything takes a lot longer for teh mids eh.

So

que ¿

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
took 10 hours in alb the first 10 hours in toa zone tho :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well, yes and no,
it isnt a question of the time it takes to do the different steps it's more a question of logisticks and numbers..

if you take a small well balanced fg or 2 well then sure, it dosent take more than 2hrs to do ml1..how ever if it's a puplic announced raid, you get more ppl, more random grps, people missing pre req steps, people getting lost, Ld's and so on and so on, thats what takes time,
think the worst i've seen was one were i logged as a few guildies were on the way to a pre announced ml1 raid, i logged on 3hrs later and to my amazement the were on thier way to do 1.4 all they had managede was 1.2 & 1.3.. and think the total time ended at 6-7hrs, they even had an fg or so that needed 1.5

for me personaly the only ml that was a drag was Ml3 becuase of the egg & sword farming, but i understand thats become alot easier now since patch

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
It does seem a lot of MLs and Arti raids for both Alb and Hib are easier with the spam pet chars, something mid severely lacks. Both animists and theurgs can do faster damage than even the best well balanced group in mid.

Id say yes, you lot got the easy button compared to us. Thats just my opinion tho.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
We did ML1 in about 3-3.5 hours with our FG... 2FG can do it a faster... I think we spend like 30-45 minutes on Cetus alone (only 2 tanks and all)... And we needed 4 ruby's, which probably took the longest to farm (10-15 mins per shark, depending on level)... Me getting lost going from meso to hesp probably didnt help either ;)

It was never really hard, just took a small bit of time... Even though for some reason, Cetus 2-hit our warrior 2 times in a row at the start of the fight...

But what doesnt take a long time in TOA? ;)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
mids are fine
the only stupid thing where you _need_ zerg is ml10
rest is ok

cetus we kill warr + savage + shaman + healer, use 2 rubies at most

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
cetus we kill warr + savage + shaman + healer, use 2 rubies at most
consider they are low rr with sh1t equipment prolly.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Try explaining to the aug healer that trying to melee down 1.5 with a gray hammer might not be the fastest way to get through the trial :D

2 Rubbys though with 2 tanks? I'm not 100% sure if we used 3 or 4, but at least 3...

Oohwell, AC'er is going to be LGM v.soon, GIVZ GOOD GEAR ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm only ever had to use 1 ruby, always bring 2 tho just incase, and cetus is easy. just ask the guy who wanted to join 1.10 on a reasent raid, he started at haven as we entered the lair, he barely made it in time,

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior+BB .. I took down Cetus to 17% with 3 rubys before he teleported inside and was 100% again :(

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
we dont have animists, so at some trials you need more mids or time.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I find it quite hard to get ML groups, thankfully the might god Frodoe has arranged for some raids so ML newbies like me can finally start catching up :)

Come play Mid Adari and lead some raids. We love deserters :)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
didnt have _any_ problem in joining ml groups ;p

four months ago ^^

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Oohwell, AC'er is going to be LGM v.soon, GIVZ GOOD GEAR ;)

Nice hearing others are lvling their acers too :p.

No wonder, not gonna pay the ever-idiotic price of 6p for a mp chain gloves.

Chain mp prices in mid are so high that if you buy a leggings,sleeves,boots,gloves, you waste more money than actually lvling an acer up :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
paid 7p for mp studded circlet, just couldn't be arsed to find an ac'er to do my last part for my sc set..

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
paid 7p for mp studded circlet, just couldn't be arsed to find an ac'er to do my last part for my sc set..

Tons, especially for studded (mp chain/scale vests sell for 5 plats at most.)

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
No wonder, not gonna pay the ever-idiotic price of 6p for a mp chain gloves.

Since its impossible to make any profit on 99% items u have to count on covering all materialcost, and a profit with MP items.

BTW all items in my CM will be bought by an irl-friend (to a much lower price) but if some1 need it bad enough to pay crazy much ill just have to sit down and craft more for my friend.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
MP armor is all about luck, be happy you are paying what i call reasonable prices. I remember where i lost 20 plat just by trying to make a mp chain hauberk. >.<

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, for us it wouldnt be practical, we need so many MP pieces that buying them off CM's would both not cover our needs and be so expensive that we'd need a 2nd loan on our in-game houses ;)

With that said, needing a tailor to make the pieces for chain just plain old sucks unshaved donkey balls...

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Gravmaskin said:
Since its impossible to make any profit on 99% items u have to count on covering all materialcost, and a profit with MP items.

BTW all items in my CM will be bought by an irl-friend (to a much lower price) but if some1 need it bad enough to pay crazy much ill just have to sit down and craft more for my friend.

Yeah I think you are the one selling mp gloves/boots for 7p and the like ><

Correct me if I am wrong though. Anyhow, bought boots for 2p today from someone else, and still crafting my own crafters up. 950 tailor, 500 ac.

Noway I'm paying more than 2p for misclebit chain parts :p. Not like I didn't have enough money to do so, I just don't want to. Stubborn bastard I am :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom