Hi daoc'ers!

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey been a long time since ive been around here.
The actual reason im here is to ask you guys if any of you have any of my old NS movies? Lost them years ago and just thought it could be nice to watch them again for a good old memory reminder :)

Cheers !

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Hey been a long time since ive been around here.
The actual reason im here is to ask you guys if any of you have any of my old NS movies? Lost them years ago and just thought it could be nice to watch them again for a good old memory reminder :)

Cheers !

No.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No. Why would I keep a movie of a stealth zerger that recorded some solo runs in order to make an I-pwn-impression?

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
No. Why would I keep a movie of a stealth zerger that recorded some solo runs in order to make an I-pwn-impression?

I will never understand you, i have never had a go at you, and yet you're still swimming around your own shit., Too bad some people never move on, but guess theres gotta be some bums ;) - Atleast you remember my i-pwn-impressions!

Anyways, i found the movies so im out again.

Hope you will move on some day manisch, my biggest wishes.

Cheers, cya in conan ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Amen to that!

The original Censi fanboi old Terror!:p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I will never understand you, i have never had a go at you, and yet you're still swimming around your own shit., Too bad some people never move on, but guess theres gotta be some bums ;) - Atleast you remember my i-pwn-impressions!

Anyways, i found the movies so im out again.

Hope you will move on some day manisch, my biggest wishes.

Cheers, cya in conan ;)

Move on with what? Change the truth (you stealth zerging) to a lie (you not zerging) just for the sake of you coming out as a top notch player and me not as a whiner?

Keep on dreaming, I played my stealther from RR1 the fair way and didn't need to stealth zerg with Post Mortem idiots in order to make a movie at RR6+ where I pwn duos and trios.

I forgot about you and moved on, the day you showed up and asked for your movies the vicious cycle in my head started, with some synapses yelling "oh god, Terrorism the stealth zerger is asking for his pwn movies".

Guess what, it wouldn't have happened if you didn't stealth zerg in the first place, then I'd prolly say that I liked your well made movies too and that you can download them from here or there.

Cause and effect really and a good (movie) stealther loses my respect if he played like a sheep before and I think this is something most solo guys will agree on.

I am not for a strict eternal shitlist so have fun in other games and don't think I hold a grudge against you personally, I don't even know you.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I forgot about you and moved on, the day you showed up and asked for your movies the vicious cycle in my head started, with some synapses yelling "oh god, Terrorism the stealth zerger is asking for his pwn movies".

Wow, if this is you after moving on I would hate to see what you are like on an issue you are dwelling on.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Thread hijack - how many ppl are at prime time on Dyvet?
I got some vacation inc, got nothing to play atm (got bored of AoC)

yes addict, no life etc.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Thread hijack - how many ppl are at prime time on Dyvet?
I got some vacation inc, got nothing to play atm (got bored of AoC)

yes addict, no life etc.

Got tired of playing fotm Assasin?

Do what i did.

Roll a new toon :worthy:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I played a HoX, rolled pleny of new toons... just got bored

aika

Can't get enough of FH
stopped at lvl 54 ;E

ah well maybe aoc will be better in a month of patching or so

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think you need to worry about fps if you have a decent comp, dual core 8800 card.

Here is a decent page aswell... Can You RUN It?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom