Hi asians

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
or mexicans

We are going to be allowing transfers from the Glamorgan cluster to Ywain. It's been a long time coming, and yes we did hear your pleas and we received your feedback. We are looking into the last of the technical requirements right now and I will be able to give you the exact date within the next few weeks. In the mean time, we are preparing the Transfer FAQ to be available next week.

*Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
or mexicans

We are going to be allowing transfers from the Glamorgan cluster to Ywain. It's been a long time coming, and yes we did hear your pleas and we received your feedback. We are looking into the last of the technical requirements right now and I will be able to give you the exact date within the next few weeks. In the mean time, we are preparing the Transfer FAQ to be available next week.

*Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!

about bloody time.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
nice :) so maybe more german players will join, hopefully :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
About fucking time! :( Got all my high rr hibs there and my Troll Warrior aswell \o/

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
This will probably be the last spark of life daoc ever sees, let's all have fun while it lasts.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I dont have any German chars as when all that madness was going on i was playing EVE Online :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom