Hi all

O

old.SOSAGES

/wave

i will get my SWG cd in a few days and me and a buddy would like to go kill some rebel scum and have some fun,

as it will just be the 2 of us could anyone suggest a good combo ..

we was thinking of being Bounty Hunters

any help would be great :)

N

Nightchill

Melee + Medic works wonders but can result in the medic becoming bored (luckily in my case it's my fianceé). Sure you'll do fine with a two BH combo.

A

azvero

combat medic, and commando + buffbot .. and get yourself an
at-st and you are the rebels biggest nightmare :)

G

granny

Well I've just been out hunting with a trio of me (master creature handler, novice commando), a master commando/novice CH and a master doctor.

It was sick... 3 graul maulers, 4 faction pets (including 1 AT-ST), master doctor buffs and 2 high-end flamethrowers spitting out cones of fire. I honestly can't imagine anything in PvE that little group couldn't take out and it'd be pretty fearsome in PvP too :)

D

darbey

Originally posted by azvero
combat medic, and commando + buffbot .. and get yourself an
at-st and you are the rebels biggest nightmare :)

Buffbot lol, tell u used to playing a skald.

In answer to the question as well as whats been said theres no set combo thats works better than others. U r far better to try the different professions out yourself and see what u have fun playing. The variety is what gives a game longevity.

A

amuse

Originally posted by granny
Well I've just been out hunting with a trio of me (master creature handler, novice commando), a master commando/novice CH and a master doctor.

It was sick... 3 graul maulers, 4 faction pets (including 1 AT-ST), master doctor buffs and 2 high-end flamethrowers spitting out cones of fire. I honestly can't imagine anything in PvE that little group couldn't take out and it'd be pretty fearsome in PvP too :)

me and my camoflage + sniper rifle :)

can heal mind dmg, atleast i would have taken 1 of u down b4 geting run down by those grauls :p

A

azvero

well didnt mean really like the buffbot parked in some dark corner.. more like having buffs one or the other way :) buy em . or if you dont want to buy get a doctor for your personal needs :)

besides i never had a buffbot in daoc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom