Hi all

M

Makekelolele

I just bought that SI expansion to DAoC. Having not played this game for over a year now Id like to return to it, play some more. Figgured it would be fun with all the new gfx in the expansion.

Since I deleted all my chars before I "quit" over a year ago Id like to join Albion (used to play hib). I have decided that I want to play a minstrel but Im having a realy hard time affording to keep my gear blue or even green. I never had this problem before while I was playing hib (could be that I only played a nightshade and an Eld witch only uses leather and cloth tho)

So anyhow Im wondering If I am doing something wrong. And if there are some placens in alb that give better money drops and loot that is worth more then other places?

H

hercules-df

give hercules/pluto a shout one day m8 ill give u some dosh to get some stuff to tide u by the hideous early levels :)

A

ares_Hellsing

Give a shout ingame, i can buff you for a more 'easy' game xp, and if you need, i still have some lower lvl stuff gathering dust you can use [Ares] is enough ;-)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Makekelolele
I just bought that SI expansion to DAoC. Having not played this game for over a year now Id like to return to it, play some more. Figgured it would be fun with all the new gfx in the expansion.

Since I deleted all my chars before I "quit" over a year ago Id like to join Albion (used to play hib). I have decided that I want to play a minstrel but Im having a realy hard time affording to keep my gear blue or even green. I never had this problem before while I was playing hib (could be that I only played a nightshade and an Eld witch only uses leather and cloth tho)

So anyhow Im wondering If I am doing something wrong. And if there are some placens in alb that give better money drops and loot that is worth more then other places?
delete again exit game re enter click midgard and roll a savage trust me if your dont youll hate yourself for it later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom