Hi all

N

Neural Network

I would like to introduce myself a bit to the forums before going on a spamming spree.

Once last year my brother introduced me to the game of Dark Age of Camelot, and I managed to play 1½ week of the beta reaching as high a level as 8 before it closed down. After that I played for 3-4 months finding it as a rather OK game, even though I mostly play strategy games and newer FPS. Also this was my first online game.

Then I had to move away for half a year and work at LEGO Systems as a part of my study, with no Internet connection at my new room. Because of some unforeseen circumstances a had a lot of time at work with not much to do. But then I remembered about BarrysWorld and started to browse the forums at every opportunity. I must have used more than 500 hours on these forums the last 6 months. So thanks for all the gossip, anger and crying which kept me entertained during the boring days at work.

Also it made me wanting to play the game again, so I started up a week ago on Prydwen/Hibernia just to boost up their numbers by one.

See you around, maybe in game, but definitely on the boards.

And if you don’t like what you just have read, you should have stopped a long time ago.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Neural Network

And if you don’t like what you just have read, you should have stopped a long time ago.

Blast!:D

K

Keri

Originally posted by Neural Network
I would like to introduce myself a bit to the forums before going on a spamming spree.

See you around, maybe in game, but definitely on the boards.

What's not to like?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Re: Re: Hi all

Originally posted by Keri

What's not to like?

Awwwwwww...

Time for Gombear to pass out some cuddly hugs. :p

T

Teh Krypt

<Hugs Sicko>

I r made teh 50 , nenene ne nu nunne ne!11

B

Belsameth

Welcome aboard :)

may I warn you not to get to close to the OT forum?
once they have you, they'll never let you go....
Damini will keep you there till you can no longer type....

:help:

N

Neural Network

The OT-forum?

Too late.

I'm on a roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom