hi all :)

E

echekiel

Hi all
I wanted to ask u if u know when the add-on of camelot is going to be out or when star wars will be sell ? :)))

Echekiel merc 50 (retired)
Gatsu pala 33 (retired)
<Dragon Knights>
Item Hunter

E

echekiel

oh and I wanted to know which ppl will play camelot add-on (I would like to restart a big guild with all my friend) :)

F

Flimgoblin

it's out in the US in december... probably springtime before we get it...

Y

yinsh

Currently has a march release date, so allowing for delays and patches, probably in time for easter.

O

old.FIN

hmmm, i got that inpression that u get the addon, and u can still play in same old cammy, just u can get to new lans etc etc, and get 4 new character boxes, but hey i dont care what u get from it, when its closer then i might look ..not in hurry wuth that 1

B

belth

3 things you can't do for sure (according to current info) without Shrouded Isles - enter the new zone(s), play the new races, play the new classes. Not sure if the graphics engine gets updated at some point even if you don't have SI.

Miss ya ;)

R

Rhuric

That right Belth, you get the grafic engine upgrade even thou you dont buy SI, so you can see the new races and classes and stuff.......

And I saw a release date of 10th of december in US, dont know if thats changed thou

B

belth

I know people get the new models/textures for the new classes/races, but I wouldn't count on getting the new engine without SI... IMHO they just increase the monthly payment by $1/1€ and give it for free, I bet everyone'd be happer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom