hhmm

Ucallme

Banned
just sharing my thoughts.

Last couple of nights I played Infil and I cant seem to find anything :( apart from half groups and full groups. Wheres all the soloers or duo's gone :( I spent just over 2 hours tonight and only found 4 fights, so in the end I just logged and did somethign else.

You may say FG/Half groups is fun but for those soloers maybe duo's its really not fun at all because theres nothing to fight :(

What do you think on the last few days?

Amphrax/Arauddry

<edit>

Just thought also...

Do you think the game is more balanced now than it was before because I for one really do not think its balanced for all realms. Dont worry Im not defending Alb but generally I think the game has got soooo far unbalanced its untrue.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cant agree with you more.. nothing to fight at all.. made me log to limors to play in thid.. just sad imo :(

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Was pretty crap. Nothing to be found anywhere, and if you did find something it either ran away or camped inside a keep.

Edit:

Nothing has changed really, still plenty of albs. Still tethered to beno though, and a pretty short leash.

Ucallme

Banned
Was pretty crap. Nothing to be found anywhere, and if you did find something it either ran away or camped inside a keep.

Edit:

Nothing has changed really, still plenty of albs. Still tethered to beno though, and a pretty short leash.

when I mean unbalanced on all realms I mean character unbalanced not player

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this would be explained by the phenomenom of a dead server... aka dyvet....

I would suggest you send goa an email and tell them about how the gaming experience is on this cluster...

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
ahh great to read this, I wanted to renew today again and play the infil but just saw this post so :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ahh great to read this, I wanted to renew today again and play the infil but just saw this post so :p

:fluffle:

was thinking of retemplating the shade and trying rvr, but probably not worth the effort nip :(

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
:fluffle:

was thinking of retemplating the shade and trying rvr, but probably not worth the effort nip :(

Same here.

My infil account has been closed for like 1 year or longer... I have verry little time to play because I travel all the time outside of Belgium for my job.

if I decide to renew then I need to retemplate the infil BUT retemplating and finding out that the rvr is shit then its a pure waste of time and money so I wont do it. :(

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
pppffft..

You must have been at the wrong places at the wrong times..
there are " lots " (some ) solo / dous in game...

Just look at all the whiners with " I've been Zerged " posts .. ^^

SO put your helmet on that infil.. and get in game ..

illu

Part of the furniture
Some nights it's good, some nights it's not.
When iRvR is up, there are lots of RPs to be had for all.
Some nice fights to be had, Albs still zerging it up, Hibs still have cute luris.

If you have an attitude of letting other people convince you whether or not to play the game, then don't bother playing the game. Play the game for fun and your fun only. If you don't play, that is 1 less person that could be out there having fights and causing mischief. If you play, 1 person can change the tide in a small fight, and you can actually make a difference.

I still enjoy the game, I'm enjoying occasionally mixing it up between stealther/healer and might make a runey soon.

There are a lot of good young infils out there at the moment. Lots of good fights to be had especially with the iRvR over the last few weeks.

Stop your whining Arauddry and stay logged in. I'll come and try and find you and kill you if I see your killspam :>

And if I'm not on, it's because I have a wife/job/karate that keeps me from my beloved DAOC, but I sneak on 3-4 times a week. And I need to get to RR11 one day, so I'll keep putting myself out there to kill the Zerger Albs and the tree-hugging hibs :)

Oli - Illu

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Thinking of trying to buy a US Inf account tbh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pppffft..

You must have been at the wrong places at the wrong times..
there are " lots " (some ) solo / dous in game...

Just look at all the whiners with " I've been Zerged " posts .. ^^

SO put your helmet on that infil.. and get in game ..

What wrong places? Yesterday in iRvR I checked both bridges in Hadrian, on one was mid fg, on another was nothing, then I went to camp hib keep, after around 15 minutes of waiting I found a rr7 ranger, which I left after getting him to 50% without him hitting me even once.. 3 minutes later I saw a hib grp of 3 exit the keep, so I jumped them with mez poison, killed 2 then hib fg came from keep and killed me. Next round I went to camp mid keep, on the bridge I got killed by Larre, and then by Frozensolid :) 4th run I managed to get to mid keep, after 10 or mins of waiting I killed Caeli that was running unstealthed and prolly rez sick, then he came again and killed me :) Then I log my merc, to find nothing at all and only got zerged by grps. Then I logged to Limors... so please care to explain to me where those places are?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
How comes, wasn't the population "growing in frontiers"?
Damn news they always lie :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
cant agree with you more.. nothing to fight at all.. made me log to limors to play in thid.. just sad imo :(

wajn wajn wajn thid whore thid whore etc etc etc xD

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ive actually found the action pretty decent over the last week couple of weeks or so. Both solo and full grouo. During prime time at least. However, any other time and it is dead barring the odd die hard.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking of trying to buy a US Inf account tbh

Why not make a SB or hunter on temair? plenty of sneaks about and not as zergy as one might think. ofc u get added and zerged at times but would be strange otherwise with a 2.5 k population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom