HG Disbanding

F

Flimgoblin

After over a year of its existance I've decided that being a small(ish) friendly guild which looks to look after its members both in PvE and RvR and generally have a good time just doesn't cut it anymore.

So as of today I'm disbanding Humberton Guard.

It's been great fun folks, and I've enjoyed every minute of being GM of such a great bunch of people.

Thanks to Montmorency, Sunc, Appollo, Jiggs, Second, Iolan, Isude, Drarg, Larik, Vorcyn and all the other oldies and goldies plus those who joined us from The Dragon Legion (Catalina, Hawkeye, Finley, Ambe), Eternal Knights (Rayzor, Skalar, Sara, Blacksun), Mashrok, Regnor, Quoza, the Hells Angels mob (Yrrab, Egor, Anything) and anyone else I've forgotten.

We'll be splitting our members between the various guilds out there, I hear a large number have already been accepted into First Cohort and Guardians of Light, as they're guilds with similar aims and culture to ours. Chaos Theory seemed to be a popular choice for some others.

Thanks all for being there and take care.

E

--Eraser--

please tell me this is a 1st april joke...

B

Belsameth

I was quite saddened when Flim gave me this news, as I only recently transfered to them from my old guild :(

It was fun, short as it might've been...

S

stupidshady

nooo, why ? why o god why ? :-( :-( :-(

P

Pin

Hmmm....

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
...First Cohort and Guardians of Light, as they're guilds with similar aims and culture to ours. Chaos Theory seemed to be a popular choice for some others...

Well, either HG is completely different to how I thought or my calendar says 01/04/03..... Hmmmm

Z

zlair

Re: Re: HG Disbanding

Originally posted by Pin
Hmmm....

Well, either HG is completely different to how I thought or my calendar says 01/04/03..... Hmmmm

Yes, lol.. who in their right mind would join those ;)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I hope it's a April 1st joke....

Cos i'm sure you would have notified the alliance before going public ;).

G

g0ldenbone

If this aint an april fools joke I'll eat my hat.

might have been slightly more convincing if a few more HG peeps had come on and backed you up with some good tearful farewells and the like..

Oh well, happy april 1st everyone (DO NOT be fooled, this is national skepticism day remember)

F

Flimgoblin

bah yer too sharp you lot ;)
Was just a spur of the moment thing hence no tearful farewells from other members... :) (cept for bels- thanks :))

And incase anyone thought I was being disrepectful to FC/GoL - I'm not, I'm just saying our guild outlook is very different

FC/GoL like to RvR, that's about all I know about their guilds really -
HG are just more a bunch of friends that chat on the guild line and occasionally get quite intimate with the grass in emain.

E

--Eraser--

you bastard :twak:
anyway happy 1st april :wub:

J

Jiggs

lol

but shouldn't joke in such things really fing :twak:

/em goes off to fill in his <chaos theory> application form ;)

F

Flimgoblin

You're right... I shoulda said we were joining THE SUPREMES! :)

F

Flimgoblin

hey, don't mess with THE SUPREMES

Technodave isHaRd!
and he'll sort you out.

(I'm just bitter because they copied our emblem)

C

Crazygimp

And incase anyone thought I was being disrepectful to FC/GoL - I'm not, I'm just saying our guild outlook is very different

FC/GoL like to RvR, that's about all I know about their guilds really -

gol doesn't only rvr tough it has loads of pll doing other things :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: Re: HG Disbanding

Originally posted by zlair
Yes, lol.. who in their right mind would join those ;)

Not you, thank god.

X

xevius

Originally posted by Crazygimp
gol doesn't only rvr tough it has loads of pll doing other things :p

Yah like acting like a bunch of ................ nm.
You know it why say it.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by xevius
Yah like acting like a bunch of ................ nm.
You know it why say it.

oi my april fools joke - no flaming!

X

xevius

oi my april fools joke - no flaming!

hehe, yah , how ironic that you happen to mention those guilds though . Roled a dice? :whip:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom