Heya you middie rvr'ers

Morimdin

Banned
would you be so kind and try NOT using aoe stun, stun, insta stun or insta mezz when running your fg pbaoe bastids in emain? see how we albs got it :< only stun we got is cleric's 3-4 seconds castetime crap that costs like 10% power, exept from mincer's insta with 20 sec reuse :/ it's ewul i tell you, EWUL! :( :mad:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe if you stop using 2k range ae mezz and chain stuning pets :>

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Which you have aswell?

I mean those stunning fucking retarded SM Pets.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
And u cant send one on each support so they are interrupted for rest of the fight.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Morimdin said:
would you be so kind and try NOT using aoe stun, stun, insta stun or insta mezz when running your fg pbaoe bastids in emain? see how we albs got it :< only stun we got is cleric's 3-4 seconds castetime crap that costs like 10% power, exept from mincer's insta with 20 sec reuse :/ it's ewul i tell you, EWUL! :( :mad:
Hmmmmmmmmmm.. Nope... That would leave me unemployed...

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

Don't even get me started on the number of pets ;)

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
SoS ? =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
SoulFly said:
I mean those stunning fucking retarded SM Pets.
Amber simulacrums have only one proc, the stun. SM pets have all several procs, including (IIRC) a cold DD, a self-BT, and the stun. The chance to proc is conceivably the same, but since amber sims only have one to choose from, they will be stunning much more than SM pets.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
see how we albs got it :< only stun we got is cleric's 3-4 seconds castetime crap that costs like 10% power

Stunning Aura: 2.5sec cast time, 9 sec duration, 30power

This stun is exactly the same as Enchanters / Eldritches.

Morimdin said:
exept from mincer's insta with 20 sec reuse :/ it's ewul i tell you, EWUL! :( :mad:

I wish, the bloody thing is on a 10 second timer.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Amber simulacrums have only one proc, the stun. SM pets have all several procs, including (IIRC) a cold DD, a self-BT, and the stun. The chance to proc is conceivably the same, but since amber sims only have one to choose from, they will be stunning much more than SM pets.

afaik the stun on sm/amber pet isnt a proc its a spelll hence why u get stunned when pet is 20 m behind u at times

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Actually, I do believe it is a proc and not a spell--the pet does not have to stop to cast it--but yes, it does a range greater than melee range. Cabalist ruby sims are spellcasters and have an ice DD (similar to Enchanter caster pets), but they have to stop to cast. On the other hand, it was a while since I played my Cabalist.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Agreed mid classes are way better than alb classes, SoS must be the worst shit I ever hear PR >>> all.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

cool, sure, could labs please just dance about a bit etc instead of attacking then? :D

kani

Fledgling Freddie
would be quite boring in RvR if all realms' classes had exactly the same skills and abilities imo, each realm has different combos of class+skills, and that's what makes it interesting. on mid there's a lot of whine going on about mincer, the stealthed mezzer, or the "overpowered" necro pet, or baseline stun for hib casters, or whatever all these noobs can come up with. there's always something that bothers people, and there always will be.. so stop whining, personally i don't give a damn..

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
1. most sm's have their pets on passive to stop them being hit as much in melee unless theyre against caster grp
2. mincer shouts are on 15 sec recast last time i checked

and anyways... wtf do you need an ae stun for, just get pbuck in your group and ask him very nicely to cast 2 pets on each person in enemy group.... thats probably better than ae stun :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom