Hey

P

- Pathfinder -

Hey, I don't Talk Too Much anymore! I'm no longer a spammer! Eat dirt :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Eat dirt? Why on earth would i do that?! That's just silly as saying "Go have a balloon filled in your rectum"..not to mention painful.

Oh and grats on the acheivement.

I

ivan_tribbiani

Argghhh you stole Bessie :m00:
You should have the title of Heardsman.....

O

old.Tohtori

There he goes again with those emoticons...

*looks at -Pathfinder-(tm)*

Stop that, you're abusing their rights to bring your postcount up.

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Stop that, you're abusing their rights to bring your postcount up.

Emoticons have rights? :m00:

I

ivan_tribbiani

You damn right they have rights... well Bessie does... You show im Bess.... step on him :m00:

Animals have rights :p

S

SFXman

Hmm, Pathfinder has more posts per day than me :p
Might be due to my 1-2 month period of no posting though... also it was said in the unofficial rules that you may not post about your new title unless you reach Forum Deity, like me. ;)
But I am semi-retired from posting now so catch you later.

P

- Pathfinder -

The rules also state that spamming is bad :m00:

S

SFXman

Stop doing it then and obey the other rules too, although the spamming rule may be broken since the rules contradict themselves because no human being reaches the Forum Deity status if they don't spam once in a while at least. So ha! What was the post count needed for Forum Deity again... forgot... 2400 maybe.

O

old.Tohtori

500, i told you this once allready :p

Nobody listens to me

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by SFXman
Stop doing it then and obey the other rules too, although the spamming rule may be broken since the rules contradict themselves because no human being reaches the Forum Deity status if they don't spam once in a while at least. So ha! What was the post count needed for Forum Deity again... forgot... 2400 maybe.

Que? :m00:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I guess we're supposed to say grats or something but it really is kinda sad Path ;)
SFXman has tought you well, perhaps a little to well.
First you we're the learner now you are the master.
I bet there is a whole line of hopefull Padawans wanting to learn the way of the spam :D

G

gengi

Just want to go to the Flying Swan

Poole owes me a pint of Large, he won't buy it till I get to be a Brentford resident (he won't buy it then either but the excuse will be worth it)
later
Gengee

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I bet there is a whole line of hopefull Padawans wanting to learn the way of the spam :D

/em looks at gengis post

Ohh Pathy your new Padawan is here :rolleyes:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

/em looks at gengis post

Ohh Pathy your new Padawan is here :rolleyes:

I have a fan :m00:

S

SFXman

But I think I am the original evil that started all the commotion, at least inside the DAoC boards. There will always be the Unholy spamgod with over 10k posts (Wij).

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by SFXman
But I think I am the original evil that started all the commotion, at least inside the DAoC boards. There will always be the Unholy spamgod with over 10k posts (Wij).

I had over 7k on the MPZ boards; admittedly I had a masterstroke spamming streak there though :)

G

gengi

I Object !!!!!

/em looks at gengis post

All my posts are sincere non-spamming and not in anyway shape or form designed to get me to Brentford Residency. :D
And as for being a Padawan well I am probably too old :p .
Later
Gengee

M

Murcalumis

1484 posts? Wow, I wonder how the hell you did that! Why, your posts must have been full of meaningless crap, with no point whatesoever! I wonder how you do those type of posts.. <twiddles his thumbs a little>

Oh, I see. Just like that, eh?

S

SFXman

Hmm, I have spent a lot of time on these boards back in the early days of no-GOA-forums. :rolleyes...
*cough* 2941 (20.85 posts per day) *cough*
Sigh..

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

That's because you have no life, SFX. But hey, it keeps you off the streets. *feels evil*;)

O

old.tRoG

evil? dont you mean EVUL?

ph34r my 10k posts on the midnight lunatics forums!

bwaha!

S

SFXman

Originally posted by sickofit...
That's because you have no life, SFX. But hey, it keeps you off the streets. *feels evil*;)
Sure Sickofit, whatever you think is correct :cool:
I understand the fact that if you have no life neither can the others. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom