hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eputaja

Banned
Hello i played on excalibur Battery , Naksitrall etc... well some of u might know me and hib/exc bard Lait

So here are few reasons i would like to start from main reasons and plz dont critisize me meh english is bad :D

1) Requiel is :puke: and he is total dick daoc was ok untill new GM started working on EU servers.
2) They ban every account that been hacked , if you get your acc hacked u claim it back you start playing again and then hacker sends i am real owner i got no cd-keys or anything but i really am real (acc gets perma termination )
3) its just so fucking boring game ::: was ok in SI/Classic when people made raids and xp together lots of fun and when TOA released area was way too big for people to play together and find so new players had to struggle to 20 and they just got bad impression of game and /quit

4) Toa is sux ass pointless expasion just made people more PvE
5) Catacombs brought us several pointless and OP classes
6) Crafting ( fucking boring ) lots of accs suspended for using 3rd party tools :touch:
7) Darkness Rising is LOL wee we can ride a horse omg....e
8) DAOC started working on horses after they saw there are horsies in WOW so they thought might bring them back shitloads of players ( FAILED )
9) Game just sux , people used to play at work on shity comps and it was fun in early morning rvr well some loved zergs
10) You cant even xp , if u go on the stone and mob cant hit you ´means you bug abuse and get banned , in wow like we say its FEATURE :D
11) Lots of nice people quit , Nolby Pride , White Rose , Red Guard ))) Ladonna , Lizz , Wrathnosauron(OMFG FUCKING IDIOTS WHAT ARE YA DOING FFS ) , Mikhail , Ardamel
and lots of other good friends and real companions
12) New rvr zone is way too big and boring people can only find others when someone sets tower on fire

ok you may say i am wow geek no i bought wow acc , played like 20min made level 4 and quit its pointless game .....

So well , tell why you think so many good people quit ? isnt it MYTHIC/GOA s fault not because of shity game like WOW was released

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Some1 got Terminated and crying? :eek:

cry_me_a_river.jpg

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
best whine thread in a long time, keep it up
and btw not a single valid point of those 12 except number 5

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand ppl crying here , will anything change? ofc not. If you dont like the game stop playing and thats all, whats the point in crying here? When i stopped playing wow i just simply didnt renew my acc and didnt make topics in wow forum about how much wow sux . Really, really childish.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Uberlama said:
I dont understand ppl crying here , will anything change? ofc not. If you dont like the game stop playing and thats all, whats the point in crying here? When i stopped playing wow i just simply didnt renew my acc and didnt make topics in wow forum about how much wow sux . Really, really childish.

he did stop playing.

called account terminated :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
1) Requiel is :puke: and he is total dick daoc was ok untill new GM started working on EU servers.

Requiel has worked from the start as far as I know, Xalin is the 'newest' GM, and he's been here for a long time himself now (almost 2 years).

Eputaja said:
2) They ban every account that been hacked , if you get your acc hacked u claim it back you start playing again and then hacker sends i am real owner i got no cd-keys or anything but i really am real (acc gets perma termination )

No, they ask for proof it's your account. CD keys etc. If you can't supply any of these they'll ask you to send by post some things to prove who you are. Then they may re-open the account. If the account is shared a lot, then the sharers whine when it's hacked, they won't care.

Eputaja said:
3) its just so fucking boring game ::: was ok in SI/Classic when people made raids and xp together lots of fun and when TOA released area was way too big for people to play together and find so new players had to struggle to 20 and they just got bad impression of game and /quit

Right, so nobody does XP and raids in TOA? Riiiight, my many 100-200-people ML raid BGs must have been a figment of my imagination. People get a bad impression of the game because of whining shits like you.

Eputaja said:
4) Toa is sux ass pointless expasion just made people more PvE

You're contradicting yourself here. But it's ok, you're not of sound mind. By the way, if it was so bad, why not quit then?

Eputaja said:
5) Catacombs brought us several pointless and OP classes

The classes are indeed very powerful, but are by no means 'pointless'. They add a new dimension to the game and require changes in tactics/templates to combat. Heretics are also great fun.

Eputaja said:
6) Crafting ( fucking boring ) lots of accs suspended for using 3rd party tools :touch:

People getting banned for cheating? How dare they.

Eputaja said:
7) Darkness Rising is LOL wee we can ride a horse omg....e

You can't, you've been banned. Champion level abilities are another addition to Darkness Rising. And the XPing/raid component you whined about earlier is included in this expansion. Everything adding more interest to the game - new dimensions once again. PS: why didn't you quit at this point?

Eputaja said:
8) DAOC started working on horses after they saw there are horsies in WOW so they thought might bring them back shitloads of players ( FAILED )

Horses were a natural progression in the game. I'd like to see your proof that the playerbase hasn't increased.

Eputaja said:
9) Game just sux , people used to play at work on shity comps and it was fun in early morning rvr well some loved zergs

Yeh, we're repeating ourselves again aren't we. You are talking utter drivvel now, with no clear line of thought. Picking at straws methinks.

Eputaja said:
10) You cant even xp , if u go on the stone and mob cant hit you ´means you bug abuse and get banned , in wow like we say its FEATURE :D

OMG, again, people banned for cheating...WTF?! Maybe you can't xp (being obviously challenged), but everyone else seems to manage just fine.

Eputaja said:
11) Lots of nice people quit , Nolby Pride , White Rose , Red Guard ))) Ladonna , Lizz , Wrathnosauron(OMFG FUCKING IDIOTS WHAT ARE YA DOING FFS ) , Mikhail , Ardamel
and lots of other good friends and real companions

Did they whine as much as you?

Eputaja said:
12) New rvr zone is way too big and boring people can only find others when someone sets tower on fire

Boring? Keep sieges, lands to roam, bridges, towers, water ('3D' fighting), instant porting etc etc. I think we all know it's not the zone that's boring.

Eputaja said:
ok you may say i am wow geek no i bought wow acc , played like 20min made level 4 and quit its pointless game .....

Ah right another pointless game? Perhaps gaming isn't for you, you don't seem to grasp the concept.

Eputaja said:
So well , tell why you think so many good people quit ? isnt it MYTHIC/GOA s fault not because of shity game like WOW was released

If 'good' people are similar to yourself, I'm glad they did.

Enjoy your pretty obvious radar ban, 2:1 chance you get another daoc account and reroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom