Hey, yo...bitch! Yeah You! Mythic! Turn your b**ch ass around and look at me!

O

old.Tohtori

Where's the nasty race? Where's the non-galant races? Where be the evil ones? Playerkillers...thieves...pyros...horsestealers...waterpoisoners...

I want me a freaking "realm" inside the realm so i can play a nasty.

Nothing more to say.

Bitch.

R

Roalith

Hell, most people would even say Albion. We do have Flesh after all.

O

old.Tohtori

Err....riiight.

*Dr. Evil sound*

Let me make one thing abso-freaking-lutely clear.

This here...

*waves finger in a circle*

...my thread. Mmmhmm? Clear on that? Good. Now. When i say i want a freaking evil class i don't mean that i want some lurikeen humping my leg because the little thing thought it was a tree. Also i would like to add that i didn't mean that i want a tincan that can weild something that looks like a fallic symbol. Ok? Ok.

Now, as i was saying...before some strange guy in a polacap-hat twisted my request...was that i want player versus player characters -inside- the realm. Inside. Not outside. Inside. In the starting cities even. Heck, every freaking pace you buy your undies from. Get it? Good.

V

Validus

yes seel! come on! be hArDcOrE! camlann 4tehwin

S

Sharma

<Give seel his Valium>

Now now, calm down, take deep breaths, count to ten.

S

Staan

camlann is just a HUUUUUGE map of Quake3 FFA. with few organized people.

O

osy

Originally posted by Staan
camlann is just a HUUUUUGE map of Quake3 FFA. with few organized people.

Actually, Quake is good. Camlann is just... shit.

L

Lumikki

What is Camlann actually about? Something special there?

xx

O

old.Ramas

Try it and see :D

It won't take longer than 10 minutes or so for you to spot the difference between camlann and excal/pryd ;) .

B

Begach

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Try it and see :D

It won't take longer than 10 minutes or so for you to spot the difference between camlann and excal/pryd ;) .

You mean like the 150 lvl 50 pricks camping all the major cities to kill the level 10's for thier valuable 1 rps. Yeah i noticed straight away. Got me an offical "Camlann PvP fuckers" list to prove it. Or some guy that doesn't speak a feckin word of english gibbering away then goin to get his 2fg of mates to come and spam kill you for the rest of the night. Was so gay it was funneh tbfh.

B.

B

Begach

Originally posted by Lumikki
What is Camlann actually about? Something special there?

xx

It's about a no holds barred dick sizing competition. 99% ganking the weak and 1% getting your 'ard mates to come help.

Is hard to use a buffbot though (Nowhere realy safe to put em :) ) for teh buffbot haters ;)

B.

S

Staan

well problem is daoc was not really meant for a real PvP setup like in AC1 and Darktide server, for who ever played DT its nothing close ... Camlann is indeed just shit.

of course you can have fun if you go there for a night or 2 with your guildie from your regular server. then you can go pwn there and here etc yay this is fun.

but well .. class are already not that well balanced between realm so imagine in a real full pvp server. the only way to have fun there -> /level 20 bonedancer. if not, u'll get pwned every 5 minutes with the first random bd around.

V

Validus

Originally posted by Begach
You mean like the 150 lvl 50 pricks camping all the major cities to kill the level 10's for thier valuable 1 rps. Yeah i noticed straight away. Got me an offical "Camlann PvP fuckers" list to prove it. Or some guy that doesn't speak a feckin word of english gibbering away then goin to get his 2fg of mates to come and spam kill you for the rest of the night. Was so gay it was funneh tbfh.

B.

first thing: if ppl kill greys they get NOTHING.
second: grey killing is rare. very rare.
if u see a purp con attacking u most chances are that you are either green to him, leeched his rp's, or he is an ass.
heres a couple of tips (copied from a camlann discussion post i made):
use frikkin strategy. think about the time ur playing, the odds of u running into someone in a certain location depending on the popularity of the place. IE: it wouldnt be reasonable going exping in say lyonesse in prime time. so go in somewhere less crowded. somewhere u check on the different maps on the web and decide on the best possible place to camp in at different hrs. there are more strategy elements to think of while lvling up and pvp'ing aswell. being at the right place in the right time with optimal chances of success is your best bet to getting the most out of the server.

F

freeq

camlann = shite

few reasons here, lvl 50's ''helping'' thier low lvl friends get kills when otherwise they would loose.
trying to dodge people who are trying to kill you, failing and killing them instead, and having your text spammed with a random profanity in a various european language (huge ignore list since they insist on making macros)
people saying they will get thier big brothers unckles monkeys bestest body builder friend, and his guild to come kill you coz you won a fight.

oh yeah and FG of purples killing greens and rezzing them in remote locations, bad enough dodging people to get there, then you have random intervals of rez sickness.

but if you can handle all that kinda stuff, go and WTFp0wnz wiv a l33tztelthor or b0n3danz0r!!!one!sevenhoundredandfortysix!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom