Hey People

Glarald

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys. I don't know if any of you remember me but. I started playing daoc since the release pretty much.

Played a necromancer on prydwen called Gardey.
I've been in Noblemen and Supremacy.

in 2007 I had a little time off. Then I came back again rerolled a Fire Wiz called Glarald - I found my home in Sparta with Apollos, Friky and Apollos brother, can't remember the name :).

I also had my BB with me called Gerdey.

Anyway, I miss this game sooo much! daoc will always be my favorite MMO no matter what. All the people you meet are so nice and friendly. I've played alot of different MMO'S. The big difference in.. Let's say daoc and wow is the people. For example if you ask a random dude nicely on wow if he could help you with a quest or something, he'll probably go no I don't got time or fuck off or something like that..

If you ask someone on Daoc - it doesn't matter who it is, They were always happy to help, and you ended up finding one of the best friends online i've ever found.

I've tried out the US servers, but it's not the same thing.. We are running on a different time schedule so it's hard..

I remember trying out the german realms aswell but it didn't work out for me, I want to understand what I'm seeing, I want to see the real name of the sword, not Zweihander in der machen bla bla.

I know that there's like 10 people playing on the English realms. but I don't care, I'm going back with my Wiz and BB right now! I have paid and I am updating the game as I write this. I want to play the game I love and the low population sucks, but it won't stop me.

If there is anyone who's up for having some fun together, or if there's anyone who'd like to start up from scratch on the Pryd/Exc servers, let me know! I'd be more than happy to reroll and get a nice good ol' levling grp together.

Feel free to add your thoughts or if you do want to get this thing going.
I will be checking this post the following days to see if anyone is up for it!

//Glarald of Sparta

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi mate,

Think you are going to be dissappointed really with dyvet now, as you state there are only about 10 online in prime time and you can half that due to buffbots.

Running around an empty realm is gonna be a shock for you after the german and US clusters.

Like you said though the daoc community was great and that was what made doac so special for a lot of us on FH, and no matter how much we all miss doac and its glory days, its never going to return as that community has now dispearsed and moved on. Id be more than happy to join you but £8 a month for an empty server is a bit steep.

Have you tried or even heard of Mythics new MMO Warhammer online? Quite a few of the good daoc folk have rolled new toons and made it their home.

Glarald

Fledgling Freddie
Aye well I'm playing now. Your right , there aint many people there, but we are having fun tbh. Everybody who's still left on the servers are in the same guild and do everything together.

Now that I joined we got a full RvR grp going in awhile.

And yeah I've tried WAR, I did not like it at all, Mythic should go deeper in Daoc instead of making a crap game like WAR imo :).

I will continue play on Dyvet, I don't mind the low pop, It's still alot of fun :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Aye well I'm playing now. Your right , there aint many people there, but we are having fun tbh. Everybody who's still left on the servers are in the same guild and do everything together.

And yeah I've tried WAR, I did not like it at all, Mythic should go deeper in Daoc instead of making a crap game like WAR imo :).

I will continue play on Dyvet, I don't mind the low pop, It's still alot of fun :)

Full RvR Grp ????????

Why lol take towers perhaps as I can't see any 1 else in other realms making a FG.Only reason I see it is you want to dominate what left on server well if you Zerg them down with you FG then they log and won't come out to play or is that what you want ???

I know Abderbum likes that so he can solo his towers he hates opposition as he just goes Pve mode with his chum or RP his alts as he can't RvR when people have a go at him.
Soulja

Glarald

Fledgling Freddie
I think if we get RvR grps going, well I think that would only drag back more people to the old servers. Perhaps people let the old daoc friends know what's going on.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I think if we get RvR grps going, well I think that would only drag back more people to the old servers. Perhaps people let the old daoc friends know what's going on.

Forget it m8 Dyvet has had it m8.

7 Free days did nothing for it and some people have now left to other servers be it DE. or US

Soulja

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Should make a sticky about Dyvet status tbh

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Should make a sticky about Dyvet status tbh

Roll of Honor still works you can get you status there ALSO you may work out how a lvl 47 NS made 12k lol in last few days :lol:

Soulja

Glarald

Fledgling Freddie
This post was just about asking if a few people was up for having some fun. We all know that Dyvet is dead. I just wanted to ask if anyone was up for playing some, but nvm.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Full RvR Grp ????????

Why lol take towers perhaps as I can't see any 1 else in other realms making a FG.Only reason I see it is you want to dominate what left on server well if you Zerg them down with you FG then they log and won't come out to play or is that what you want ???

I know Abderbum likes that so he can solo his towers he hates opposition as he just goes Pve mode with his chum or RP his alts as he can't RvR when people have a go at him.
Soulja

kinda like u guys when 7 days free time ?;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
kinda like u guys when 7 days free time ?;)
And you didn't ???

Dear Saru don't know why you moaning so much lately m8 lol 7 free days was more people playing what he is saying they FG is against NO ONE rofl.

Take a break mate have a Kit Kat and chill.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH

full rvr grp? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom