Hey - New King of Thid

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Been out running. Great way to put things into perspective.

Well if I can turn the most nerfed alt into a Thid killing monster think wot I could do as an inf!

Way over 2x the damage output

More spec points

Better buffs - lovely af buff.

Sbs armour weak against slash

Oh my.

Now you talking.

I could become the 'New King of Thid' then instead of retiring?

Wot you think of that idea?

Then again I think I will just post my last film which I am in the process of making and leave it at that. Should think there is enough material to drive you all barmy. You gonna love it I just know.

Ballade.

Banned
Sounds like a good idea Thugs.
go make an infil alt on excal and leave this server :)

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
rofl-smilie.gif

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Jesus, can't you go and put your I-dick in a meat grinder.

Can't do anything but laugh at you :touch:

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Or maybe you are like this in real life also, I would hang myself if so.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
yeah go to excal and bug the fuck outa the retards on that forum too. off with you, you retard.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm

You know the more I think about this the more appealing it becomes. Rambo? Oh? Can I do better? Dead right I could. Am figuring as an overpowered inf and my stealther knowledge I gonna be so godamn powerful I will be invincible then for sure.

Shit the thought of all that power is calling me for sure.

Those trolls are beginning to look like enemies to me too - weird. I mean none of the buggers like me anyways.

Edit: then again could be I been drinking too much again.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln

Hey Aoln. Why don't the 2 of us set out to rule this game once and for all as infs working together. Could be done. Imagine it. Nothing would stand in our way.

A

Aoln

sorry but im too leet, get some skills and i'll think about it x<

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ah I C

Well your merc sure sucked so perhaps better for me to team with some other player then.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You know the more I think about this the more appealing it becomes. Rambo? Oh? Can I do better? Dead right I could. Am figuring as an overpowered inf and my stealther knowledge I gonna be so godamn powerful I will be invincible then for sure.

Shit the thought of all that power is calling me for sure.

Those trolls are beginning to look like enemies to me too - weird. I mean none of the buggers like me anyways.

Edit: then again could be I been drinking too much again.

yea go do like rambo and camp amgE with 2fg stealthers :) and go sod of to excal and do it :)

u and u stealther knowledge, my ass, its worthless in real RvR.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Sure is

That is why I calling it a day now. Ain't gonna waste anymore time on this game. Hell the amount of time I devoted to this game I could be god knows wot now.

Nope have fun you level 50 players but not for me thanks.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Well your merc sure sucked so perhaps better for me to team with some other player then.

haha u compare aoln's crappy lvl24 merc with his rr7 or rr8 scout who kicks the shite outta lots of stuff. get a grip m8.

The new Rambo proves to us wot retards like you are. They have no clue how to play a char at high lvl and even at rr11 rambo misses PA all the time and sucks atm lol. The new rambo that is.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Thugs is funny really.

and by funny u mean to laugh at yes? not to laugh with. funny in the way a monkey trying to eat a bannana but failing and putting it up his bottom would be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom