hey guys my question

milkybarz

Fledgling Freddie
i love playing daoc my inf milkybarz rocks love him but dyvet pop is crap 20 people on most times and its getting boring what can i do move us or go on servers i dont understand with no one to help. it is so frustrating having good chars but having to start over again with knowing no one in other servers or in other parts of the world any help on making my mind up would be great cheers.

milkybarz inf ml10 rr5lvl9
undyingangel merc ml4 rr4lvl8
imijo cleric ml10 rr6
mephistophelese sb ml4 rr4lvl5
aggressive sav ml5 rr2

please please please help me :(

aika

Part of the furniture
you could start with using some punctuation.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
i love playing daoc my inf milkybarz rocks love him but dyvet pop is crap 20 people on most times and its getting boring what can i do move us or go on servers i dont understand with no one to help. it is so frustrating having good chars but having to start over again with knowing no one in other servers or in other parts of the world any help on making my mind up would be great cheers.

milkybarz inf ml10 rr5lvl9
undyingangel merc ml4 rr4lvl8
imijo cleric ml10 rr6
mephistophelese sb ml4 rr4lvl5
aggressive sav ml5 rr2

please please please help me :(

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about your characters on Dyvet. If you want to keep playing you will have to start again. Having said that it is much faster to level now than before.

You have 3 choices:
EU German
US Classic
US ToA (Devon Cluster)

The German cluster is great but it is in German and you will need to get used to it. Alot of people find the language barrier a real difficulty and often prefer the US. The US has a bit of extra lag and you won't be playing at prime time but otherwise is great. There are people playing on different servers but they are spread quite thinly, If you decide what you want to do I am sure you can find a few people to help you get started again and within about 1-2 days /play you will have a level 50 again.

milkybarz

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for the help cadelin and thanks for the unwanted comment aika or how ever u spell that crap. is anyone playing on us devon from pryd or excal that i might know?.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
cheers for the help cadelin and thanks for the unwanted comment aika or how ever u spell that crap. is anyone playing on us devon from pryd or excal that i might know?.

I am afraid I don't know who you are. I played mid/pryd along time ago before moving to the german servers. I would recommend you do a search on FH for things like:
US servers
Devon cluster
Re-rolling US

Also check the other DaoC server forum for guilds that might be recruiting then try and contact them ingame.

You can download a 14 day free trial from Mythic.

It is also possible to change some files on your European client in order to patch directly to the US. You can find some info: here and here.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
you ebayed your chars anyway :<

just re roll on US

or re ebay

Afran

Part of the furniture

If you're the original UndyingAngel then you may remember me, I'm playing on Devon/Hib (see sig).

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
The original undy is in our guild on Devon / Alb ;E

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Or the 4th option..

Freeshard - Ygdrasil classic i50 pvp server.

We got 200+ ppl in emain every day and lots of 8v8 action :)

We are playing there while waiting for news on Origins tho.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
tho 2 b fukin onEST u dont need a capital letter after a , only afta a .

Although the capital C obviously got the emphasis on you from what I was stressing the in the first place......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom