Hey Everyone, new to forums just saying Hi and stuff...

X

--xion--

hey guys you may have seen me around my name Xion in game lvl 50 therugisty bloke , spec 45 earth, 11 ice , 27 wind. in Black Falcons.

Hmm id also like to say Good Job for getting relic back :)

Also as i got lvl 50 like a week or so ago id like to say thx to all u guys that helped me (you know who u are:p). Anyways im gonna go round and chat in the forums, c ya all around in game :)

Xion

X

--xion--

hey thx:)

oh i was just wondering but does any1 have any factor 49 or above cloth armour? coz mines all crapy blue/green to me :p

M

Madonion Slicer

Hello and welcome, dont have any cloth, but i do have a question, being that Cloth armour has 0% absorbtion does it matter if it cons grey through to purple, because it makes no difference to the damage that is inflicted?

Am i right or wrong, what affect does the factor and Con have when cloth armour does jack anyway??

N

Ninjastyle

took u a while to find this forum xion :p

X

--xion--

actually ninja yes it did lol everyone was talkign in forums i was like WHAT FORUMS! lol eventually found it :p

ye amainly its best to have high af cloth and onces that give u good stats and bonuses. but some cloth does have absorbsion.

O

old.Karamon

Hello Xion, I supose you dont need group for trees anymore :)

X

--xion--

haha hi thx bio and karamon , yea karamon im kind astaying away from lyoneese for a bit...when i enter gives me bad memories :p but hey when lvl 50-55 patch is out ill have to walk back up there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom