hey all

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
this might seem to be abit .. off limit but here i go :) ... new at playin mid so ... kinda wanted ask if there was some friendly faces that could help me with lvls / artis etc :)

btw maelstorm ... nice work :)

regards :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well I think you might need to give us a bit more info. ;) There are plenty of nice people in midgard. If you roll a group friendly class there will be plenty of people happy to spare buffs etc.

Artifacts are slightly harder to acquire in mid. The easiest way to farm alot of the artis is with a ML9 summ SM and FoP bot but there aren't a huge number of these around and as this spec is completely gimp RvR most people will only respec to this when they need to make plenty of cash.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Howdi and welcome!:)

Howdi and welcome to Mid!:)

Well the previous answere is quite right. Your best bet atm would probably be to do one of the following:

1. Join a guild either a pve active one (they usually dont pl you directly but they instead lead you join in on PoC groups/Scroll farming etc and every now and then guild moderna groups). Or join a rvr guild that is looking for a specific char for their rvr setup. This kind of arrengement usually means you get help with pl and artis/mls as fast as possible since they wanna get their group up and running. (Might be hard to find though)

2. Switch pling with someone that wants it on hib/excal

Well thats basically what you have to choose from!:)

Good luck mate!

/Charmangle

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Give me a message in game on Enid, Tia or Poisono will help you out if you need it with Artis..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom