Hey all Mid's ! :D

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey all.. :)

So how are things at sutch a dark time as now? i see and keep seaing that there is almoste none left playing DAoC.. witch makes me /cry ;(..

I have bin woundering if i should log on and say hey to all but i would like to do it here first

I see Roo is back but i guess that is old news hehe.. What aboute aboute all the other very nice players and people.. anyone left at all.. .. ooo0000(Thinking aboute Bluesky hehe!) Mate i hope you have bin slaying that dragon so many times that you have gotten the third titel! :D

I barely remember any names anymore hehe.. anyone seen Belorfyn and his very nice friend (the healer) on at all??... i would like to see some hope in the mids again.. Maybe to much asked and said

Well i guess all that is the past and i am just looking around and thinking aboute back in the old days.. I really mean when i say this that i am impressed how many years most of you have stayed.. its amazing as if there was nothing els. big /clap ^^...... My wish was forfilled when i as one of the oldy's went on the last dragon raid with Bluesky and the other Oldy's for a while ago... im just woundering what to do with the acc's now..

I dont have any time at all to play ... not even to keep an eye in here wich is a shame after playing DAoC that long. :)

well nice being in here again.. hope to sea sometime! :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Hey m8y long time no see you oldskool nutter hehe

I'm still playing ofc but DAoC has gone down hill quite a bit tbh with very few raids and the rvr situation can be very up and down but with lower population its a bit more down than up and the FG rvr scene is almost dead sadly. Still there's some decent days from time to time but I think everyone still playing is waiting for GOA to pull their collective fingers outta their asses and get us clustered with some other euro servers to increase the numbers.

Personally I stopped doing raids just after christmas due to low sign ups. My last 3 public gjalpi slappings I had to cancel with my beloved zerker sitting on 49 kills but got him on a small raid a few weeks ago to finally get my Dragon Scourge title \o/ (first in mid i think to get it too hehe) Shame the titles came in so late tho as i think i did approx 150 in the end of which you must have been on about 90% hehe (yeah I remember Parameddic as an almost perma fixture hehe). They were some of my best memories in DAoC tbh too :)

Anyway im rambling a bit now so ill say nice to see you post again m8y and take care :)

PS did some hunting and found some pics from old gjalpi slappings - these 3 all have you in them amongst all the oldskool crew hehe

Attachments

• sshot070.jpg
    sshot070.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 102
  • sshot180.jpg
    sshot180.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 93
  • sshot368.jpg
    sshot368.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 90

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
im in one tooo! i love old screenies! btw blue if u pay for my subs ill play over summer :fluffle:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
im in one tooo! i love old screenies! btw blue if u pay for my subs ill play over summer

Aye I noticed you on that first pic at the front jumping up and down showing off and that was even before you became the cookielady too :fluffle:

PS didnt realise at first but the date on that first pic was early 2004 - ahh great times :)

/note to self: ignore Len's comments about paying subs as she'd only be alt-tabbed on msn anyway :fluffle:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Balkeriz,

We are still alive and kicking, 56 active accounts, whereas about 50% play on Dyvet, 25% on Avalon and 25% on US servers atm.

Sry for you that you do not have the time for playing, but even 2-4 hrs a day 5 days a week, is fine, and a lot better than no playing at all hehe.

If you get online, I hope to hear from you.

Best regards

Von War
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe yes the old days were good indeed.. i lost all my screeny's cost of computer failer's but i had some way way back when albs camped our portal keep in old frontiers.. just after the ML's were out and running! :D

I miss it a little.. but its not that much.. i played WoW for a while but i at the end dident have time for that ither.. Damn i remember camping artifact in DAoC for day's at the time but WoW is instence raiding and weeks waiting for items.. I'd rather want to camp for 10-20 hours to get what i want than "maybe get what i want" in WoW.. but yes sadly i dont have time ;/

And if i would log my old dusty and dirty account back on.. i would haft to log both acc's to do anything at all hehe :) but now i am just talking hehe.. i love it tbh i rarely use a forum these days and i usd this forum for 3 years while playing DAoC..

The dragon raids where the best event in the week ever.. it was the day of all days.. Its wednesday to day and i have abselutly no time to give on games.. I gotta do some irl things all the time.. annoying not to have some time left over.. well i'll stay around to see what happens.. I wish to see you all again soon ^^

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
Aye I noticed you on that first pic at the front jumping up and down showing off and that was even before you became the cookielady too :fluffle:

PS didnt realise at first but the date on that first pic was early 2004 - ahh great times :)

/note to self: ignore Len's comments about paying subs as she'd only be alt-tabbed on msn anyway :fluffle:

3 years ago... jesus those were the days when i was still young :p

if i promise not to alt-tab will you paymy subs?! been playing rollercoaster tycoon today, its fun making people die mwhahahaha

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Still here, and hi :)

Hey hey there m8.. good to see your this alive and here :D

ALl going well and stuff.. i bet your playing loads of BG1 still right :p? Is there still action in that little place for lvl 20-24 players ^^?

I dont know what to with my acc's .. im not even sure i have the login or pass anywhere anymore.. hmm... woundering atm .. i acutally dont... but anyway the acc will always be somewhere and able to get back.. :)

anyway if i log in sometime i want to get togeather and do some bg1 with you.. btw you gotten the Titel on Hib? :p

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey everyone, blackdeath tsss put something on our guild forum :fluffle:

And ooh I am also on one of blueskys screenies. So great you posted it.

We have been playing after a short turn into wow, on glastonbury and then we ended in lord of the rings.

But of course, its still hard to say bye forever to daoc, so thats the reason I came and had a look here.

Anyway warm greetins to all that might remember me

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Heya, Balkeriz.

Also been away from DAoC, but am thinking of making a come back, maybe see you around :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn it was good to get away for 10 days hehe... i have bin in Spain for 10 days.. 7 of the 10 days i have bin drunk and partying.. and now i need to rest hehe... Btw hey all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom