Herra pip

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
idiot class + idiot guy irl = pip dings rr11.

locks are all overpowered, but you cant even play that one good(my rr3 armsman friend killed you solo several times in front of my eyes.. embarrasing, isnt it), adding/zerging is the way forward...

...for you perhaps. :puke:

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Aurores said:
Damage ? yes . But have you think about the other difference between a lock and wiz ? No i dont thinkso you should study some doac before you say something more .

I remember playing a wizz its 3 buttoms ns then 2 longe range bolts......., and u can release the fireballs faster than a wl can do chambers..:england:

Everz

FH is my second home
Fanguir said:
I remember playing a wizz its 3 buttoms ns then 2 longe range bolts......., and u can release the fireballs faster than a wl can do chambers..:england:

i never knew wizzie bolt is insta, aurores yer been haxing this whole time xD?

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
WoW warlock gets rr11. what an achievement. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

not...

if its so damn easy, go do it yourself.. dont even think you've got a char with a rr over 6... it takes dedication to get any char to rr11.. and even tho I would agree that warlocks are easier to get rr11, than some other chars. its still something you should grats on.. no matter how, stupid, or overpowered you think the class is.. grats pip.. :D overpowered cockmeister..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ironfalcon said:
if its so damn easy, go do it yourself.. dont even think you've got a char with a rr over 6... it takes dedication to get any char to rr11.. and even tho I would agree that warlocks are easier to get rr11, than some other chars. its still something you should grats on.. no matter how, stupid, or overpowered you think the class is.. grats pip.. :D overpowered cockmeister..

Inc, one mez.

F8, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap. F8, lifetap liftetap lifetap :D

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Inc, one mez.

F8, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap. F8, lifetap liftetap lifetap :D

you forgot debuffs! and maybe moc if more, if mez being purged etc etc.. :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
gratz on losing 1v1 warlock vs shield tank (i usually walk away with 80%+ HP) still not worked out why you dont damage me? :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
GRAT WELL DESERVED. :cheers:

probably one of the best players that has ever graced DAoC. :worthy:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I always knew you could do it old friend.

This simply shows that skill > RP. I'm sure you would be RR13 by now if you add as much as people claim you do. I've never seen you add though, and you always leave my fights alone :D

Congratz to one of the better players and my truly great friend!

I love you Pip! <3

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ioula are and always will be 10 times the player you are.

But, Gratz I guess..

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I should add that Ioula is an extremely good warlock though ^^

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
It's ok to be rp foder then i quess,put some thing back you stole of us all? haha i'm not surprise you say this:) wl is for me at the moment dead in my eyes, wanted to be first rr11 on pry/excal i achieve this task, wasn't easy hell i used to wake up at 6 gmt making sure no 1 would beat me to this, don't no why to now i was like this:( and certainly don't want to feel that pain again,my days of wl/rvr is over i hope

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
It's ok to be rp foder then i quess,put some thing back you stole of us all? haha i'm not surprise you say this:) wl is for me at the moment dead in my eyes, wanted to be first rr11 on pry/excal i achieve this task, wasn't easy hell i used to wake up at 6 gmt making sure no 1 would beat me to this, don't no why to now i was like this:( and certainly don't want to feel that pain again,my days of wl/rvr is over i hope

no more nice rps for me when im out solo then :(??

pip rps on ice

islef

Loyal Freddie
Gratz Mr Pip, if you retire your warlock does that mean i will run out of funny threads when im on nightshift??:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom