Heroes (the class)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
OK I know fine well that Heroes aren't exactly loved in Hib, not FOTM etc but I'm leveling one anyway due to:

1. A tank is somone with a shield, not someone with evade and lots of hit points.

2. I always wanted a Kobbie warrior so instead rolled a Luri hero and love it to bits.

Just wondering what ML path to take and what gear/artis to look out for. Slash/shield spec, wanting some artis but not too many as it could be a pain to level them.

Any advice with equipment appreciated, spec advice mostly ignored, got my own and I'm sticking with it :)

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
I would say Shield of Kaos, Battler mainhand and Malice 2 hand. SoM or Harpy as Cloak. Gov (if possibly) for torso ofc.

If u aint going to have 2hand in your spec i would get Malice instead of battler as mainhand.

Oh and btw, Battlemaster if u want grabble and bodyguard in grps, Warlord if u wanna stick the zerg and do a lot of siege warfare...

Good luck on hewo :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Not that I want to hijack the thread - but what classes are harder to find for the PvE raids here ?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Actively played druids seem rare, why I end up playing mine so much. Shield tanks, wardens and anything other than a wtfpwnage caster seem rare also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom