Games Heroes of Newerth

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
anyone playing the open beta?
its basically 99% dota, with even the values for the spells being the same as in dota. just on a new engine and with better graphics (and a few new heroes).

if you are interested in a beta key i hear they are giving them away daily or something on facebook, but since i dont use facebook myself i dont have much of an idea how that works.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
It's a nice game with new features that are really nice like no more waiting for 1 guy that's lagging and vote kicks and conceeds and reconnects after you disconnected.
Only problem is the PSR system is really crap but other than that it's a really nice game but it seems to be well faster paced than dota, also the current low amount of heroes to choose from is limiting the gameplay a bit but I am sure they are porting over more dota heroes in the future, it being beta and all etc.

Also one problem is it seems to have the dota community, but I guess you just got to learn to ignore 95% of the people you play with/against ;p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Also one problem is it seems to have the dota community, but I guess you just got to learn to ignore 95% of the people you play with/against ;p

i wouldnt know about the dota community since i havent played much on battle.net (mostly with friends over hamachi) but ive only met a few people who come to noobs only games and then start whining when their team cant do much

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you cannot graps how shitty the average attitude displayed by people playing DoTA is. Its perverted, yet hilarious to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom