Hero...

Iac

Fledgling Freddie
hi al !
thinking about making a Hero on Classic

we running in a trio, think a Celt Slash and Shield spect hero or lurry Shield and Spear..

what do you guys think any of those or is it the normal Friby LW nowdays only . or think a Slash and Shield or spear hero wulde be able to do any dmg on Classic server ?=)

thanks for any replys

Rajmo

Fledgling Freddie
On classic I would go 50CS 45shield 34blunt/blade 12parry. And I would ofcourse go Lurikeen :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Rajmo said:
On classic I would go 50CS 45shield 34blunt/blade 12parry. And I would ofcourse go Lurikeen :)

U know what they say " Once a luri always a luri :D" im 50CS, 42shield 39 parry or so good for the chain on CS :D

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
U know what they say " Once a luri always a luri :D" im 50CS, 42shield 39 parry or so good for the chain on CS :D

I would neeewah go luri if to be CS tbh, why take a class with really low strenght and then go the weapontype that is purely based on it :<

Na, imo Celts as hero if you don't aim to be S/S

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Elrandhir said:
I would neeewah go luri if to be CS tbh, why take a class with really low strenght and then go the weapontype that is purely based on it :<

i thought that dmg of thrust (<-- also spears) and piercing weapons was 50/50 dex/str based. or is it only for archer weapons??

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshiro said:
i thought that dmg of thrust (<-- also spears) and piercing weapons was 50/50 dex/str based. or is it only for archer weapons??

Well pierce is str and dex, but not CS it's only based on strenght.

CS is pierce damage, but still a different weaponskill that only uses strenght.

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Well pierce is str and dex, but not CS it's only based on strenght.

CS is pierce damage, but still a different weaponskill that only uses strenght.

who said there's nothing to learn on FH ???

:worthy:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshiro said:
who said there's nothing to learn on FH ???

:worthy:

heh, well wasent all sure about CS myself tbh before I specced into it and had to get to know how it worked for Template matters ;D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh with shield having a function and wanting to have both a defensive role and an offensive role i would roll a Celt no matter what, 10 str 10 dex 5 con 5 qui.
50 Shield 50 Celtic Spear/LW 28 Parry.
When in guarding mode u just engage the nearer enemy and laff at him ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom