Herfolge Boldklub is recruiting!

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Like many guilds, in recent weeks Herfolge Boldklub has lost a few members due to WoW and various other reasons. Some members are not replaceable, but the majority are;)!!. Because of this, we are looking for some new blood to refresh our ranks a bit.

The applicant that has good chances to join one of the oldest RvR oriented guilds will need to meet the following criteria:

1. Must have at least 1 level 50 group friendly char that is RvR competitive (RR4+, ToA template almost finalized or RvR ready, ML done or nearly done)
2. Has to speak at least average english as thats the official language of the guild.
3. Sence of humour is also a must!.

In return we can offer:

1. Help if you are missing an arty to finish template
2. Alliance RvR raids, ocasional PvE raid (Catacombs, Dragon, Sidi, Legion etc)
3. Daily RvR grps
4. Teamspeak server
5. Community Website
6. FUN!

If you feel you fit the requirements and want to join in the fun then visit our forums located at the HB Homepage and make your application by filling out the join request template in the "Join Forum".

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When you say "ML done", are you expecting potential applicants to be ML10 before they can apply to be a member of your guild ?

I have a RR6 Paladin. I got no spell crafting becuase I can't afford the 20 plat its gonna cost me to ditch my epic armour, buy MP arcanium AF102, and get it fully SCd. I got no artis at mo cos can't find a group these days to take the time to help me get one. Done pre-steps only on ML's 1-4. Can't seem to find anyone who wants to help do rest of the ML steps.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
A Paladin, who can't farm scrolls?!
A Paladin, who can't get spots in ML presteps?!
You obviously aren't trying too hard m8. :fluffle:

Oh! Good luck Alpha :p

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
good luck in your recruiting lots of very nice people in hb :)

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
oh i dont know Zagg to get rr6 on his pala wasnt that easy i would think .. and maybe as he is looking for a guild he aint got one atm ? ie ml steps and arty farming kinda outta reach .. and also while on the subject he is asking Alpha and not you so :puke: why dont you go poke your head in a hole somewhere have a nice day .. :puke:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Good luck Alpha :)
Alpha Male said:
Some members are not replaceable
Not sure you could ever replace my ability to whine/complain and generally be a "grumpy bastard". Then again you prob wouldnt want to :m00:

Lamp said:
When you say "ML done", are you expecting potential applicants to be ML10 before they can apply to be a member of your guild ?
In the past the expectation wasnt that folks would already be ML10, but that they'd be somewhere close. This might mean being ML9, or could mean being ML4/5/6 needing MLxp and a few odd missing steps to finish the others.

Same applied to items/artifacts/etc.

Follow the link Alpha gave to HB website, take a look at the join requests forum, youll probably get a better idea there.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
MLs done... that means somthing diffrent for all classes... íf u are tank u need to be kinda high ML... same goes for sorc and cabby i guess... for clerics ML5 is the important part...

whizzy and theur... i guess the TOa template is the important part... but that goes for all classes ofc...

I can highly recomend HB... the RvR with our /as is very nice :worthy:

C'ya all ingame :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep - am guild-less, spend all time in RVR - so quite pleased (and surprised) managed to get RR6 without a guild )

Well, guess I'll have to look for another guild then as I fall short on not having a SC template or being ML10.

/sigh

(BTW, do First Cohort insist on everyone being ML10 before u can join..?)
:touch:

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Lamp said:
Yep - am guild-less, spend all time in RVR - so quite pleased (and surprised) managed to get RR6 without a guild )

Well, guess I'll have to look for another guild then as I fall short on not having a SC template or being ML10.

/sigh

(BTW, do First Cohort insist on everyone being ML10 before u can join..?)
:touch:

Sorry Lamp, but we are an RvR guild and have RvR requirements....and for the record, it does not say you have to be ML10...it says done, or nearly done...as Draylor pointed out, the definition of "done" varies from class to class.

It would be wrong of us to take on members who badly need ML's because we are primarily a RvR guild and not PvE..and thats how we want it to stay. Would be unfair to take on people by telling them falsely that we will help them do their much needed ML's when we simply dont do the ML rushes that would be required anymore.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lamp - look out on this forum. plenty of public access ml raids.

Belthar

Fledgling Freddie
if you are a paladin you need at least ML8 to get bodyguard, without that you are just an end bot in RvR and with epic armor you have no chance of surviving and you would only hold back your grp too.

If you know your char and you know your role in RvR then you also know what is needed to be done with MLs and artys/templates. If you are inexperienced in RvR then I'm affraid you are not the person we are looking for.

We are not a FG RvR gank guild, but we do require that members have advanced knowledge in RvR.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
The is hard to get ppl there have it great in another guild m8.....

And the is hard to be rr4 if u not are on so mush ;)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Always wondered what that name stands for :p

Football club?

And on risk going offtopic goodluck getting people

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Arelas said:
The is hard to get ppl there have it great in another guild m8.....

And the is hard to be rr4 if u not are on so mush ;)

Agreed m8, but we are after the ones who do play a lot and are RvR orientated..as we are an RvR orientated guild ;)

Herfolge Boldklubs name was taken from an old Danish football team..a very bad one at that, so the name was kind of a joke ;)...different from the norm of Dragon Slayers, Heros of Avalon etc etc ;)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Am on alot, but i make more ml and help my friends to lvl/artis.....

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Im in HB... if that encourages old timey players to join coz everyone loves me :)

[PS]: Sorry Alpha I think I just scared all applicants away.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Im in HB... if that encourages old timey players to join coz everyone loves me :)

I was thinking of applying before this :wub:

Good luck getting peeps, tis a great guild.

Qmacho

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhh!!! Hb recuiting... Good Luck m8s, i hope u get good players as some other that left HB. i wanna see HB gg`s running in NF again. /hugs m8s

Macks

Fledgling Freddie
think more in english it would be Soccerclub as its not american football, i guess :wij:

Belthar

Fledgling Freddie
a liitle bumpage, and Gunz, you should not make posts like this, it only shows how jelous you are on us and on Alpha ;)

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Gunz is just attempting to be funny - hence its a joke, but not a very good one.

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp , if u want a nice casual guild, thats starting over from scratch, and is noway hardcore, come join '' Nosferatu Reborn '' We were formaly know as
'' Reges '' but due to a lack or proper GM :p we could not progress forward in RvR, now every thing is in place to do just that, so come join the revolution, and have some light hearted fun m8,

www. gamingmonkeys.co.uk/nr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom