Herfølge Boldklub Recruiting Clerics!

B

brommix

Herfølge Boldklub are looking for some dedicated clerics who are interested in joining a social an rvr interested guild. Atm we are slowly moving more and more in the Rvr direction since more members hitting 50 atm. We will still try to do alot of raids though, being keep raids or item hunts/exp raids. We are looking for clerics who are 40+ who knows how to play their char, and are willing to learn as well. Any nationality can join but it helps if you can communicate in English, atm we have a big nordic contingent together with quite a few English Dutch and Hungarian members.
Contact any member if you think you would be interested they should be able to pass you on so you could contact an Officer or a Leader.

T

Treniel-

they suck don't join them!

actually they one of the best guilds arround in alb but don't tell them that leader = n00b :D

A

AbPoon

Can i join Brommix your my hero ^^

irl oc fyi kkthxbye

O

old.LandShark

Poon, I will be your personal demezz bitch if you reroll alb and make a rejuv cleric :p

ofc you're welcome to just join us without rerolling alb first, but we use that mightiest of alb strategies, F8-stick-F6 so you may find that doesn't work :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom