HerfØlge Homo Boldklup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Bulbul said:
ALBS=homo u all are ass fucker

WAY TO GO LITTLE BUDDY .. WOW 2 whine threads in a row .. ur rly hot tonight arent u ? .. if ur pissed go shove ur head in ur legs and lick ur sweaty balls .. we all know ur nervious in RVR and BANG when u see a alb ur shakeing thinking SHIT wtf hit me then ? .. WTF WHERES MY HP ? .. WTF WHERE ALL THE ALBS COME FROM ? ... ah well u will never learn will u .. KEEP IT UP GUYS .. MAKE THE BIATCHES WHINE :flame:

Kais

Banned
lez take the ralics at 6am majts cus we r0x, fucking low but since it doesnt affect me I don't care tbh.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Kais said:
lez take the ralics at 6am majts cus we r0x, fucking low but since it doesnt affect me I don't care tbh.

with 2fg? low?

lol. so yes we roxed! got pwnd by mids once.. came back and the mids had NOT repaired wall or door! so your own fault IMO if they had of repaired im definate peeps would of lgoged.

Kais

Banned
[HB]Jpeg said:
with 2fg? low?

lol. so yes we roxed! got pwnd by mids once.. came back and the mids had NOT repaired wall or door! so your own fault IMO if they had of repaired im definate peeps would of lgoged.

look at the time, and bc aint gonna be pleased when he finds out you nerfed his melee dmg. He might not even break 100 mainhand now :(

Xenny

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:

hibs + mids have both tried to get mid pwr relic at about this time the past few days :)

Kais

Banned
Xenny said:
hibs + mids have both tried to get mid pwr relic at about this time the past few days :)

well they are lame ***** too then, i'm not usually up at this time so wouldn't know :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Kais said:

Tbh we (my FG (no more than that)) went out there to take a Fens tower, put a nice hole in your wall (like we have done for the past week) and just generally farm you.

Then some more albions shoulded up and some more. At one point we had about 3FG... then things started to look like they had ever night we had gone to Fens... there was a nice hole waving us in, so we accepted.

We at this time now only had Around 2FG and you killed us off.

So we decided to go back quickly... with only 1FG (mine) and some Albions we were in tower (which you took). So we just run in the keep which still had the nice big hole and knocked your door down and took keep and relic with 1.5-2FG.

[Edit]: this started at 1AM GMT btw. I know its late but as I said... we only intended to farm mids for our last run.

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

well i am not gonna say gratz :)
hoped u enjoyed fighting npc's and the few mids that was there
i was sleeping myself, so had no idea, but this kinda opens up for many things so enjoy it while you have it :) but c'mon rr at 3-4-5am ......we get it back again, verry soon. And dont give that bull about " we wanted to farm " you been ( as you said ) doing this for weeks now , HOPING to get the crack at it.

Thanks for setting the new standard :)

and no not whining at all.... couldnt care less , would if it was pow relic :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Bigbrother said:
well i am not gonna say gratz
hoped u enjoyed fighting npc's and the few mids that was there
i was sleeping myself, so had no idea, but this kinda opens up for many things so enjoy it while you have it but c'mon rr at 3-4-5am ......we get it back again, verry soon. And dont give that bull about " we wanted to farm " you been ( as you said ) doing this for weeks now , HOPING to get the crack at it.

Thanks for setting the new standard

and no not whining at all.... couldnt care less , would if it was pow relic

Enjoyed fighting the Mids there were there, got 30k RPs from it so wasnt to bad :)

And tbh ever night we have gone there it has been to farm Mids and get RPs. We take the trebs along just to piss you off with repairing walls.

But yes tbh every night we gone if we got a hole in the wall we knew we would try for the relic, just for the hell of it. Tonight was even the worst planned. We only had 2 rams left when we went to inner door, and we had no boat to take us back to Albion :p

And also i couldnt care less about Stren relic as I only play caster classes, its just a nice way of having some fun.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Took you 2 entire realms of mids and hibs to take it, took us less then 2 fg to take it back, both tactics were lame, but so is everything in modern RvR, you had time to prepare, you had more then enough stealthers to fill the place with siege wrecker mines, that alone would of screwed over the second attack.

Have fun, night night.

Bulbul

Banned
looool no brains at all no horner no respect. a true slot player

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Counted > 10 mids stood on top of fens 1 when they retook it shortly before the albs came back and took the relic, so it's hardly an NPC fight with 2fg of albs vs at least 10 mids in a high level keep.

Anyways I'm sure it will be taken back soon, and gratz in advance when it happens - anything is better than the pretty much years of status quo we had in OF with mids (3 str) and hibs (3 power).

p.s. What's bulbul's fixation with homosexuals, is he going through some A-Z of Homosexual Euphemisms? Even if said guilds or players were gay, did I miss some rule on the CoC that says only hetrosexual juvenilles can play? such hate :(

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
about time albs took it back, got a bit bored by the constant /as spam. OMg they're on Fens again. Fun for the first 5 times but after that it gets boring.

Grats with the relic :)

Kais

Banned
Arkian said:
Anyways I'm sure it will be taken back soon, and gratz in advance when it happens - anything is better than the pretty much years of status quo we had in OF with mids (3 str) and hibs (3 power).

yesyes, mids will get 3 alb keeps to open the relic gates soon !, and there were 0 healers, 0 active shamans at fens. Albs had a pretty balanced fg, some random casters and a few scouts there. I would really call that a fair fight.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
p.s. What's bulbul's fixation with homosexuals, is he going through some A-Z of Homosexual Euphemisms? Even if said guilds or players were gay, did I miss some rule on the CoC that says only hetrosexual juvenilles can play? such hate :(

Don't you know? He calls everyone gay so he can belong somewhere! :D

Well, nice one mates, well done. What started as last run ended up staying up till morning!!

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't say it was 100% fair, just pointing out that it wasn't an NPC fight, not often something is truely fair m8.

Anyways it's a genuine gratz in advance however you take it back.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
LoL is all I can say to albs, crying about it when hibs did it on them and then doin the same thing to mids.

LOL I say....

L O L

:m00:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
LoL is all I can say to albs, crying about it when hibs did it on them and then doin the same thing to mids.

LOL I say....

L O L

:m00:

Well least it brightened somebody's day :clap: :fluffle:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Now now let's stop the whining here. Albs took back their relic so cheers for them! Won't be that long till Mid has their first army of warlocks ready to start a bloody massacre. :sex:
That extra rezzing Cata class will come in very handy lads! :clap:
Anyway gratz again on the successful Relic Raid!

Bulbul

Banned
Spiritraiser u are a greek greeks sure love it in the ass LOOOOOOOOOL
U ASS FUCKER

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
So homophobia and racism? what a thrilling combination we are having today.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
yep, great rr, dinged 1L6 on lvl 24 SM :eek:
btw dont sit under water w8ing boat next time, u close lost relic Vs rune+healer :m00:

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Bulbul said:
Spiritraiser u are a greek greeks sure love it in the ass LOOOOOOOOOL
U ASS FUCKER
ahahhahahahahahhahaha
leave the reaver alone! He's my sure love :p
afaik Bulbul is quite upset :p
anywayzzzzzz....can't believe u mofos came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but u did and u got it ! therefore Gratzzzz (gj honestly even though u guyz just came to farm .....and ended up with ur relic back home )
Hope u had fun..just like when we did when we got it PRIME-TIME (sic)

Wanna say hi to nomans,spirit and saveus...thxzz 4 the laughs ^^

And a big /hug to Twinkle Winkle....u m8 i can't w8 to find u rvr Oo :p

Tsol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread