Heretic?:o

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
http://daoc.catacombs.com/cbuilder15.cfm?classid=59&raceid=6

kk so they must spec Enhancements for base buffs?... yeh rite, as if their gona spec so much just for base? every one uses BB's!! or some do, but any way clerics are their to do that

so are most people gonna spec 50 Heal spec, and be uber? like u get nukes base line dont u on these guys? ssss they got instas and large heals then :x soon fotm :x

do u think it is? :x

Helme

Resident Freddy
They get thiere absorb buff by speccing right? atleast i woud say thats worth speccing for dunno about you.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
thats wrong, 'tics get base heals and buffs without speccing.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
http://daoc.catacombs.com/cbuilder15.cfm?classid=59&raceid=6

kk so they must spec Enhancements for base buffs?... yeh rite, as if their gona spec so much just for base? every one uses BB's!! or some do, but any way clerics are their to do that

so are most people gonna spec 50 Heal spec, and be uber? like u get nukes base line dont u on these guys? ssss they got instas and large heals then :x soon fotm :x

do u think it is? :x

Erm.....nope

http://www.camelotherald.com/article.php?id=54

gives you a much better idea.

Edit: Meh @ all these faster typers :x

feac

Fledgling Freddie
boring class to play :( spells look nice buffs sound funny damage is ok i guess

Xplo

Banned
50 spec:
48 rejuv
42 enh
42 shield

bg1 spec:
21 rejuv
21 enh
15 crush
3 shield

any thoughts? :>

EDIT *swapped enh and rejuv my mistake*

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
no point going 48e really - 49 and 50 are the last two abs and af buffs - nothing else is worth it really above 43 so I'd say 43 or 50e :) (or 34 or whatever it is for the next lowest - any lower than that and youre weaker than a robed caster)

Xplo

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
no point going 48e really - 49 and 50 are the last two abs and af buffs - nothing else is worth it really above 43 so I'd say 43 or 50e :) (or 34 or whatever it is for the next lowest - any lower than that and youre weaker than a robed caster)

ye i switched enh and rejuv by accident :)

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
50 spec:
48 rejuv
42 enh
42 shield

bg1 spec:
21 rejuv
21 enh
15 crush
3 shield

any thoughts? :>

EDIT *swapped enh and rejuv my mistake*
No wep spec? Oo

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
50 enhance, 42 rejuv, 39 crush 20 shield looks pretty decent, no slam though

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Heretic has no evade and no parry so do you want to mele with 20 shield and cloth ;/ ??

Works with VW since they get for instance Evade 5 specable parry (mine was 30 parry 44 Sycthe 38 Arborial) Self ablative proc and mele haste with 2h wep.

Friar does everything mele wise better than a Heretic and with ST Ra is a very viable hybrid (if only albs would relise it).

Heretic would work well as back up healer/interupts in typical Alb group specialy as if Banelord. Uninteruptable Focus DD + Aeo focus snare DD's + Banelord Gubbins .. Slam and Aeo Focus Snare DD be nice for peeling any mele off your support. As it is Spells seem more use than mele and you only gonna be doing one or the other.

But then again if the enhance Dam adds stack Self/CastableRealm/PB you could dish out 1/2 decient damage (depending on what timers you insta damage spells are on.

Realy you need 2.5 Spec points ^^ to make it realy funky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom