heres an idea for a new RvR zone

B

Balbor

heres my idea for a new RvR realm set in a semi hostile land ruled by faction warlords. they all start out agroing every player but by fighting against them (or compleating quest) the other factions will turn into your allies. Having them patroling in large groups of 8-10, with a ambush type agro con (so you can tell if they agro u at first) would help stop people zerging as not everyone in the group/zerg will have the same allies. Each warlord control a large fort town (about the size of a relic keep, (1 outer door into the town area and another 2 into keep). Player can only gain access to fort towns that are friendly to.

Capturing warlord forts gives you access to the surounding npc camps and villages (maybe about 50- pops worth of npcs and guards) merchants at the keeps sell items that get cheeper as you upgrade. Keeps need to claimed with 10min (or other time) of lord being defeated or the warlord will repop. During this time the warlords guards will still repop and attack, and once the keep is your own guards will start to fight them off.

The over thrown warlords don't just site idel until the day a guild forgets to claim, they can be triggered into retaking there keeps (like the courier missions)

This would probably add a kind of empier building factor to the game. Need a lot more thought. Need to be a what to stop the realm that zergs the most from ruling the hole land. There would have to be some handycap on a realm having more than 1/3 of the warlord forts. Maybe weakening the frontier and relic defences as the troops are moved to defend the new forts.

S

Sharma

Well we dont exactly know whats coming in the RvR expansion yet so hold on and see, who nows your idea may be what they are doing maybe not.

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by sharma
Well we dont exactly know whats coming in the RvR expansion yet so hold on and see, who nows your idea may be what they are doing maybe not.

aye, and the rate mythic are going, we're going to have an alien robot race, with wheels instead of legs and dogs for eyes or something expansion pack, before they'll finally givf RvR expansion :(

P

parisienscot

Apathy!! Someone said "idea"!! Come quick!!

But seriously I'm not sure if I like the idea of npcs doing half the work - if I'm doing some pvp I don't want purple con mobs getting in the way.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by The Real Redi
aye, and the rate mythic are going, we're going to have an alien robot race, with wheels instead of legs and dogs for eyes or something expansion pack, before they'll finally givf RvR expansion :(

Don't we already have those in the Dales of Devwy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom