heres a thinker......

T

Thorgald

this is from the 1.65 patch notes...

We have changed the few Midgard items in the game that were slower than 5.5 seconds to restrict them from Savage use. Savages who already own one of these weapons at the time of this patch will not be affected by this change.

so as far as ive understood this... if a savage already have one of those slow ass 2 handers when the patch comes can still use it......

am i the only one that thinks that this is utter bullshit????

M

marathor

Not really.

2h will be nerffed and H2H already is a better choise for a savage so why bother about it. Unless you would like to keep the uber weapons you have and not remake em all the time. ;)

T

Thorgald

well... maybe.. but i do wonder if the "nerf" acually affects the savages that already have those weapons.... theres bound to be a fuckup somwhere... i just know it.. :p

K

kjel

Basically all the TG slow stuff that you got now will not be effected, but anything that drops post 1.65 will not be usuable by savages (things like the dragon-shadow 2h weapons, the ones that savages cannot use will be called wurm-shadow <weapon type> instead - hmm, might be wyrm, not that it matters much)

T

Tesla Monkor

The savage's DPS is cap'd anyway. Even using uberslow weapons, they won't be able to outdamage a regular h2h savage anyway.

T

Thorgald

well yea ok.. but doesent this kinda nullifies the patch?? ok no NEW savages can use those weapons.. but the old once still can and afaik from the patch notes the nerf wont affect them the slightest....

D

Dumle

The base damage a savage does with any non h2h weapon will be lowered, so yes the nerf affects 2H savages muuch harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom