Here is a thought

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
How about we get all and i mean all that RvRs Just either make a pug or zerg what ever To go agramon?To leave all the shit about keeps and relics where they suppose to be

ZERG VS ZERG fg vs fg all in one holy little bunch of a small island :)
Would be place to go everyone that has a group runs agramon cause there the action will be

I know sieges can be funny,Attacking defending,But would be loads fun zerg vs zerg and some fg vs fg in all open combat not close to anything called guards or whatever

I for sure would think it would be fun but u never know ;)
I know it will quite likely ruin fg vs fg in agramon a huge part it will take affect but not entirely,But it kinda would be like irvr loads action much fights etc without any part having it in their own back yard afraid of getting loss of relics late night or early mornings or they just did it cause they nice guys irl in a dark alley etc...its easyer to raid a realm when u allready have 1 keep that is high lvl and not easy to close gates and shit back again :)
I for one would be there every day u never know if anyone than me would be there but i can stand alone in albion and strip my char while listening to YMCA!!!!!!!!But as i said Just a thought
:m00:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sounds sweet if you're into zergs and you got a bomb squad.. *ahem* :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well there would still be room for fg vs fg if u roam the outskirts of the zerg
but main point every fg zerg what ever knows where to go if they want action :)And bombing openfield vs random zergs can work but vs a decent group/zerg u will be interupted instantly :p
boring to bomb mids atleast oops instan mezz oooops instant stun OOOOOP instant PWNED

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
But while ure doin this , wont the ones that dont want to just go PvE the Relics :/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
knighthood said:
But while ure doin this , wont the ones that dont want to just go PvE the Relics :/

Indeed.. unless by chance all of CM aren't playing that is! in which case no :( they won't.. however! where ever there are hard keep guards... where ever there are randoms in rogs defending! you will indeed find CM ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i don't want to be pessimistic but i don't think agramon is big enough to handle a zerg, so i think the fg's will in the end get tired of getting added on and killed by it. but then again i don't play uk cluster anymore so i don't the size of the zerg, it might be farmable.

i doubt it's possible but on the other hand it's better to have tried the idea then to just dismiss it on sight.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Good luck handling a zerg with Agramon lag.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
all the fg´s will just get rolled by the zergs anyway while CM is pveing relics and stuff, good thought tho :)

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
fujjeh said:
all the fg´s will just get rolled by the zergs anyway while CM is pveing relics and stuff, good thought tho :)

hahaha, det är nice det.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Shame that Alb dont give this a try rather than zerg/seige all day long. Our group runs through and around agramon the nights we play just on the off chance of some nice fights. But sadly its dead and were back to farming the zerg :( :puke:

There are alot more Mid/hib grp's trying to put FG's together and make an effort to have fun. But only to find the little albie's PVEing or hugging each other on bridge's. Bring back TT to show the Albs how its done:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom