Here be Dragonnes!

S

Sar

Can't wait to level up some more, because apparantly Dragons are getting added to the game, and the buggers will fly about the place dealing out death and destruction.

\o/

What are the mobs like on the frontier? Apparantly there'll be a new zone shortly in which loads of v. v. v. high level mobs (about lvl 75+ I'd guess) will be exclusively, giving the highest lvl ppl something to take on in groups :D

S

SoWat

Well there's already some vicious wyverns at the border NW of Huginfell. These winged charmers dish out 345 hit points per blow (I lasted about 0.0005 secs).

X

Xavier

345HP aint much, and at higher levels with a greater armour class they'll hit for 180HP max...

If you want to see big hitters head down into spindelhalla ;)

There are plenty of monstrous creatures in muspelheim if you want big, but seeing as the boreal cockatrice in yggdra (teeny tiny bird) cons purple +++ for anything below about level 25 (and can wipe out level 20's in a couple of blows, maybe less) size really doesn't matter!

Xav

Level 30 Healer, The Eye Of Odin

S

Sar

Boreal Cocktrice - Saw one of those when I ventured briefly into Uppland last week as my Shadowblade - needless to say everything there conned as purple+++ to me as an ickle level 8 at the time :)

X

Xavier

heh, if you want hard head to the undead camp and pull faces at the icealfs ;)

S

Summo

Get a map Wijlet, you fool! See Sar's sig.

Muspelheim is as far NE as you can go.

S

Sar

I printed that map out on A3, fookin handy it is too.

S

Summo

Hah! Mine's on A1 and mounted in a clip-frame. :D

I need to get out more. :(

W

Wij

Rearrange these words into a meaningful phrase.

GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU CUNT SHIT !!!!1

:D

X

Xavier

pot . kettle . black

ring any bells?

oh the irony ;)

R

Riddler

that map is annoyingly good, tnx for pointing at the link :clap:

S

Sar

Heh Burnsy mocha and myself took a quick trip to Muspelheim.

Took like 3 steps inside the door and ran away :p

My thane is now lvl 11 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom