Herald

O

old.Xarr

i'm very used to the camelot herald since i used to play on us so i simply loooove the nolby herald :)

gj!

T

Tiwaz

VERY useful!

But....

I found an error in the Guild list of Prydwen, which is - well - less than usefull;)
Selecting a guild from the list of Prydwen guilds, produces a view of the guild with the same number, on Exc. I'm quite sure, this is not working as intended:D

I would have e-mailed the author, but couldn't find and address, so I post it here instead.

D

Draupnir

Thx for the feedback, the error on guildlisting are fixed

/// Draupnir

J

Jimli

Hmmm. I'm either visible on official site and anon on herald or vice versa.

Me want to be visible on herald. How often is it refreshed?

[edit] Keep that site up guys. Way better then that flash crap. And I can browse it at work where i cant run ie6/flash cause of incompatibilties with some of our webapps :)

L

Lanceloc

Very nice webby indeed. I've bookmarked that one!

D

Draupnir

Originally posted by Jimli
Hmmm. I'm either visible on official site and anon on herald or vice versa.

Me want to be visible on herald. How often is it refreshed?

[edit] Keep that site up guys. Way better then that flash crap. And I can browse it at work where i cant run ie6/flash cause of incompatibilties with some of our webapps :)

Blame canada, blame canada!....

ehh... no blame goa or something. or you can blame me. =)

Since goa dont regenerate the XMl files at the same time every day, sometimes my database import gets old data. This was the problem for you not showing on Crafters.

Guess you turned on "/webdisplay trades" the last few days ? (/webdisplay trades makes you invisable on goas site but visable on ours)

Well you are in there now

/// Draupnir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom