Helpppppp!!!!!

D

dresscode

ok so ive got the game and im trying to register my play online account .
The problem is that when i click submit after entering the password for the play online mail adress it keeps saying system error occured please wait a moment and try again.
did anyone else have this problem and if so could they tell me how they got round it

all sugestions are welcome

D

dresscode

Well I’m guessing that no one knows what’s happening to me
no worries i know that payonline are doing maintenance at the moment so ill try again tomorrow or something
its really getting on my nerves coz the game is just sitting there screaming PLAY ME and i cant
eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhh

T

Tharion

Strange I registered same day as you, and it was ficne for me.

Can't help you :(

D

dresscode

yeah i dont understand it either but ill try again 2night and see

S

Sharma

Errr servers down tonight i think, 5pm - 1am.

I think thats the correct time.

E

elvothesorc

ye, they just went down.

Down from 5pm GMT to approx. 1am GMT

D

dresscode

i think that ive isolated the problem some error on my part when inputting information ill try 2night and see
just wondering how long it takes to downlaod the patch

C

Cush

If you tried yesterday the 8th December you would get an error no matter what your settings were, since the pol and game servers were down for maintainance.

D

dresscode

i know
it was they day before that i first tried so its not the server
its probably down to me

D

dresscode

play online say that this has been a problem with the playonline server and that it has been fixed by yesterdays maintenance so 2night should be fine
then i just have to worry about the patch before i can get on with the rest of you guys

i cant wait im gonna be a i was thinking of being a hume/monk to start of with

D

dresscode

well i completed my reg yesterday but that update is a killa
especially as im on dial up i started it and after 5 hours it was only at 20 f@*king percent so i just stoped it
also my isp is freeserve and their anytime account disconects after 2 hours of use so i'll have to pay for it via the phone bill
argh i need broadband
i could get it but even then it would still take 10 days to come and thats 10 days of my free trial gone
does anyone know where i can manually downlaod the patch coz then i could just use a download manager and do it over a period of time

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by dresscode
i could get it but even then it would still take 10 days to come and thats 10 days of my free trial gone
Your trial period doesn't start ticking until you've registered your first Content ID for Final Fantasy, which you couldn't have done before the patching is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom