Help0r

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I have my Mum's email on my iPhone. She doesn't use it. I just use it for her to sign her up for new gas and leccy tariffs. I t's a gmail email. It still works in the email app on my iPhone.

However, when I try to sign on to it on a browser I can't. I don't remember the password. Or apparently any previous passwords when trying password recovery through the google sign in page.

I've checked the password manager in my apple account and chrome and it isn't remembered anywhere.

But it still works fine as email in the email app.

Any idea what I could do to get back in control of the account? I've spent about an hour trying to remember/guess previous passwords :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have my Mum's email on my iPhone. She doesn't use it. I just use it for her to sign her up for new gas and leccy tariffs. I t's a gmail email. It still works in the email app on my iPhone.

However, when I try to sign on to it on a browser I can't. I don't remember the password. Or apparently any previous passwords when trying password recovery through the google sign in page.

I've checked the password manager in my apple account and chrome and it isn't remembered anywhere.

Any idea what I could do to get back in control of the account? I've spent about an hour trying to remember/guess previous passwords :(

Have you linked her account to yours? Probably 20/20 hindsight here, but that's a good idea..

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Have you linked her account to yours? Probably 20/20 hindsight here, but that's a good idea..
Don't think I have. I've had no emails on my accounts about it :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Add a phone number to that account if you can and click "forgotten password".

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Add a phone number to that account if you can and click "forgotten password".
I can't because I'm only logged onto it on the iOS email app.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

You tried this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom