Help

Delania

Loyal Freddie
Ive just promised a friend I will run with them tonight and play some NF. I have not gotten any ra's as I havent play in NF as yet. Now there is no cheap respects and all that, what is the best ra's for me to get as a Therugist? I am rr6l6. Thanks in advance as I don't really want to read up and find out as I doubt I will play rvr after tonight again because I like WoW too much. I can't find nothing here on FH for Theurgist ra specs in NF

I got a feeling I might of wished I stuck to wow tonight instead. Oh well, got to try it at some point and I am still paying my subs

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
I can't really help you on which RA's to choose as I'm not overly familiar with theurgists. What I can do for you is show you where you can find the new RA's for the theurgist class: Clicky

Hope it helps some.

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
I'd go for aug dex 3, lw1, wp2, mcl2, purge 2, moc1, baod1. But I don't have a theurg myself and haven't played theurg alot in a group, so I'm sure an active theurgist could give you better advice :).

Hysterica

Fledgling Freddie
Delania said:
Ive just promised a friend I will run with them tonight and play some NF. I have not gotten any ra's as I havent play in NF as yet. Now there is no cheap respects and all that, what is the best ra's for me to get as a Therugist? I am rr6l6. Thanks in advance as I don't really want to read up and find out as I doubt I will play rvr after tonight again because I like WoW too much. I can't find nothing here on FH for Theurgist ra specs in NF

I got a feeling I might of wished I stuck to wow tonight instead. Oh well, got to try it at some point and I am still paying my subs

Mastery of leech 5
Summon zerg 5

Delania

Loyal Freddie
Looks like trying to take the easy way out and not do some homework was not a very good idea :mad:

Kcinimodus, thanks for advice. Alot of those ra's I had pre NF. I will check the links peeps have posted also and find a ra calculator and play about some.

Hysterica if i come across you I shall now certainly summon the zerg, just so you keep the idea you have about me true, dont wanna let you down now do I? ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Loosey said:
surely you mean

Mastery of Ebay 5
Mastery of Zerg 10
Mastery of Nerf Pets 5

Lay off Delania, one of the friendliest players you'll ever meet, and my friend :wij:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Essentially you'll need better cast speed (Dex), anti-cc with purge 2 or 3 (purge 1 is useless really) and some form of power replenishment ability. Anything else is a bonus.

Its worth noting that whilst your pets are in combat you wont be getting any power back from FoP's now as it classes you as in combat still till the pets are finished (either dead or killed whatever they were on). So lots of power abilities is good.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Lay off Delania, one of the friendliest players you'll ever meet, and my friend :wij:

What? he´s sucking your xxxx or what? xD

anyways its just another random alb!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kagato said:
Its worth noting that whilst your pets are in combat you wont be getting any power back from FoP's now as it classes you as in combat still till the pets are finished (either dead or killed whatever they were on). So lots of power abilities is good.

that's only in pve though :)

56 points to spend
mcl2 = 15
purge2 = 15
dex 3 = 10
if you're air specced you might want some:
mastery of magery 2 = 4
wild power 2 = 4
raging power 1 = 5

or if you're petting away you might just wanna go with:
raging power 2 = 15

I'm far from an expert though :)

Gorel-Truesight

Fledgling Freddie
Loosey said:
surely you mean

Mastery of Ebay 5
Mastery of Zerg 10
Mastery of Nerf Pets 5

Known del since she made her account over 2 years ago.... not an ebay geek sorry to spoil ur fun

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
why not get ethereal bond a couple of levels so you have larger power pool? would be able to cast more pets then or are they % based? not had much experience with thuggy class so not sure ;)

Delania

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for the help peeps, I'm all sorted now. :D

Just a shame a thread that could help others as well as myself degraded in parts. So glad I dont play Daoc unless asked to help or just to chat to friends nowadays.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I believe pets are % based off your base power pool (or the power pool you would have at that level with no RA's/Items) so increasing your power does allow you to get more pets out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom