help!

Tua

Fledgling Freddie
Elfies! im in need of some help!

This thursday im going to London.. or atleast i hope i am...

Im landing at stanstead airport at 16.55 and i need to get to Bruce Grove.. and i have no idea how to do that.. can you help me?

Tua

Fledgling Freddie
erm... well..

im going to a station called Bruce Grove i should have added mby then. two of those aswell? :]

oh, and assuming that taxi is actually feasible.. would you happen to know the price? :)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Expensive! Have about £30 - £40 for when you get there in ready cash, it will be needed. Also, any travel and destination details should be kept on hand, just in case, as traveling London can be a problem if your unfamiliare with the territory. Also, if your taking a taxi, make sure it's a proper licensed taxi and not a hackney cab (Hackney cabs are unreliable). Also, keep a camera handy, as you'll always go past something you'll want to photograph on your travels.

Only been to London once, and didn't have the above. I ended up over spending becasue I had to detour to a cash machine, couldn't find my way around becasue I left my travel details in my luggage, missed several realy good photo oppertunities, and spent £48 on fares because I took the Hackney cabs. Thats the best I can give you, hope it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom