help :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
did anyone that activate your eu accounts use credit card..i only get pre paid game card option when i wanna activate my accounts.. :(

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Change the country option on the personal information of your account to usa and u will be able to use credit card again

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
it workt but card declined..and i know mom has cash on her card

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
well this has something to do with the card. you may mistyped something :)

I hope your mom knows u are using her card :s

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I find it's safer buying the game-cards and then inputting those, no chance of being charged for 17 subscriptions in one month.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I find it's safer buying the game-cards and then inputting those, no chance of being charged for 17 subscriptions in one month.

same here, didn't get charged anything and i don't intend to push the luck either.

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
i got charged 14 times... and got paid back 3 pence more for each time
i made money outta that deal

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I can pay with cc no probs. Location - Russia.

As for getting charged multiple times - folks, get a normal bank account!

Here's what i have. My bank acc is a single one, for 1 person - me. It has 2 various currency accounts - 1 is 'main', other is secondary. I can get more (in euros for example) - but no need for it so far. Main account is in russian roubles (with a Visa Electron card), 2nd is in USD - and has Mastercard Virtual attached.

So when i go out and buy a beer - i can pay with cash - or Visa card (prefer cash actually). And when i need $$$ on USD card to pay for daoc - i just log in to bank internet website, enter a login/pass and there i can do various stuff - including money transfer between 2 accs. Usually i have like $3-4 on USD card - and when i need to pay some - i just transfer a sum i need and pay immediately.

Also this bank allows to create (and destroy them later) completely virtual cards, ie - number only. You create one, transfer money to it, pay, then remove it (or save for later). I havent used this service - no need, that secondary USD account works ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom