Help!!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Right levelling up at a decent rate on my Skald,

Am I right in thinking I can farm crystals or something in TOA in order to buy artifacts/master levels?

If so can anyone point me in the direction of the mobs I need to kill.

Thanks in advance,

Also Can anyone point me towards a good lvl 50 Skald spec/template?

Thanks again!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Humanoids drop glass in toa, dunno if it's been patched yet though.

Calaen

Patched to allow them to drop it or patched to stop them dropping it?

Can I get glass by completing encounters?

Nate

FH is my second home
This is live:

Item Notes
Trogo Zontanos Mageia now give Atlantean Glass for five reforming energies of an afrit.
Sunless Dweller's Buckler is now dyable like other shields of its type.
Atlantean Glass will no longer drop to everyone in a Battlegroup on most Master Level x.10 encounters. Draco is the exception to this and will continue to drop Glass and Scales to everyone in the Battlegroup that is within range.
Atlantean Glass has been added to the vast majority of humanoid and intelligent monsters in all Atlantis zones.
Atlantean Glass has been added in higher amounts to most Master Level .1 - .9 encounters.
Atlantean Glass has been added in higher amounts to most Artifact encounters.
Atlantean Glass has been added to the various treasure chests found throughout Atlantis. These chests also now give more items as well.
Credit requirements for treasure granted by completing most Master Level and Artifact encounters have been lifted. The treasure will drop now regardless if anyone needs credit in the group.

Calaen

Great help thanks Nate, Is there a website that shows you the location of specific level mobs?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Great help thanks Nate, Is there a website that shows you the location of specific level mobs?

30-40 mobs in toa try around gem of lost memories/orions belt area the statue things

40-50 you can goto meso and do those fishy people things

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
How long does it take to level a char solo 1 - 50 now without power level / buffs?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How long does it take to level a char solo 1 - 50 now without power level / buffs?

not a long long time if you do task dungeons can't give an exact time frame as I don't know how often you play :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Best place I've found to farm glass is ML 1.1. Cant get a few 1000 a hour.

---------------------------------------------
OT: For old time pveer who used to farm artifacts. Those old useless artifacts credits now sell for between 500gold to 10 plats, except one which is like matching 6 numbers and the bonus ball;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
out of interest...wat was the ML7 bug/trick then?

It was ML 7 encounter the 1 where you used to get mob down to 10% then wait until the encounter finished.If you killed it it use to split kill again and it split so it went kill split to 2 then 4-8-16-32 and so on and on.

What you used to do was have 3-4 Pb'ers who would start encounter so only them were sent into the insta then kill mob so it split then invite the healers and leech make way into the right hand corner and box up and PB like mad.Healers who were not in the encounter could spread heal and keep (Hopefully) the pbers alive and the Leeches would get the xp without any mob hassle.

Which in 1 x 5 min encounter they could go from Lvl 1 - 35 so in around 20 mins could get Lvl 50.What we used to do was get all leeches to 46 so they get all artis so that artis get lvl 10 as they reach 50 as well.Also CLxp could be around another 20 min to CL10.

Encounter now only gives Coin drop so basically if you want money nice place to go reason it now Coin is because some BIG mouth Yank posted on VN Boards AFTER he was Pl'd this way saying was it wrong :twak: Idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut typical american.

Soulja

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
yeah cos that is so obviously how your meant to be levelling, and is in no way an exploit of a mechanic, no sirreee.....

uron

Loyal Freddie
pve is pointless now,only fun is rvr...the quicker you can get to rvr the better :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
yeah cos that is so obviously how your meant to be levelling, and is in no way an exploit of a mechanic, no sirreee.....

Well if there an Exploit where you can level faster then use it that encounter was part of the game mechanics all we did was use it.

If people want level grinding they way to 50 then so be it.People still get power levelled Fins being popular still in NF and POC.

People who have played this game for so long now are not interested in Levelling the old fashion way they done it many times before and = Boring.So if xping to 50 in shortest possible time is best oppurtunity for these players then of course they take shortest option 1st.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom