Help

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Im thinking of making a new lvl 50 char, but i dont know wich... so if any of you can help me and say what class will be fotm in NF with toa outfit, and can solo in rvr or easily get groups.

And if you got some sudjestions can i please have what class i should be, race and spec at lvl 50?

Please help me here!

:clap:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Icewiz seems pretty good imo... had a few runs with that yesterday and was real good...
Another thing i liked really much was a little run with the regular melee setup, only you trade 1 merc for fire wiz to kill Bodyguarding mids/hibs.....
Caba seems to be very ok... but usually they only fit in certain grps... and there is already quite a few cabas now...
Theurg is another thing i like... Pet spam is very nice interupt machines...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
ye ofc sorcs :p but thats so obvious i didn't even bother tbh :eek:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Just make a chanter or healer and you are fine xD

Oh shit you meant alb, inf or scout then?xD

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
asking for what will be fotm is silly. But I guess fotm's will be hybrids like reavers / Friars, but I'll keep running my debuff groups with PSycho Dan :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I thought ANY caster would be fotm in toa suit and with bb (sometimes) :p

so i thought NF= Age of the Casters;) but there comes the prob... alb got very few casters atm, and thats why i want to make one:p instead of the scout...

but - is there any page i can read about NF? ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I am happy with my fire wiz.

Do not give a shit what anyone thinks, i enjoy it and that's what matters.I think i have been doing decent with it lately.If you want to be a sado masochist(nah joke we can do well with a decent body sorc or even without) then make a fire wiz like me xD , if you want decent caster then make theurg/caba, but i still think some body sorcs alb could do with.

Still though, vs decent hib/mid support it's a tough time not being interupted unless your mind sorc and theurg is good, have fun with whatever caster you choose, i think they all are.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Really depends on your style of play....

But for group characters and easy to level;

Cleric,
Sorc,
Ice Wizzy,
Pala,
Mincer,
Necro.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
Im thinking of making a new lvl 50 char, but i dont know wich... so if any of you can help me and say what class will be fotm in NF with toa outfit, and can solo in rvr or easily get groups.

And if you got some sudjestions can i please have what class i should be, race and spec at lvl 50?

Please help me here!

:clap:

Thane :p

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
i can't see why everyone saying sorc :(

i hate mine, he's a friggin gimpo.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
fajjtiz said:
i can't see why everyone saying sorc :(

i hate mine, he's a friggin gimpo.

whys he a gimp? did you split body/mind spec?

as a sorerer you only need 8 in body for the L8 DD and you can use that for nuking, at L38 it was doing about 1/3 the damage of my L35 Lifedrain but only uses about 1/4-5 of the power, even with chain nuking on 3 mobs in a row i never go below 70%, and its almost impossible to take agro away and because i'm nuking all the time i do more crits. I only started doing it just after i started it about 3 bubs into L38 and noticed a 60-70% increase in Exp.

Of course thats if you wanna solo, if you intend to group all the way then best off specing to suit the group. I also use a buff bot and best pet you can probably get at my level.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
whys he a gimp? did you split body/mind spec?

as a sorerer you only need 8 in body for the L8 DD and you can use that for nuking, at L38 it was doing about 1/3 the damage of my L35 Lifedrain but only uses about 1/4-5 of the power, even with chain nuking on 3 mobs in a row i never go below 70%, and its almost impossible to take agro away and because i'm nuking all the time i do more crits. I only started doing it just after i started it about 3 bubs into L38 and noticed a 60-70% increase in Exp.

Of course thats if you wanna solo, if you intend to group all the way then best off specing to suit the group. I also use a buff bot and best pet you can probably get at my level.
You seriously use a level 8 DD at level 38?

Morimdin

Banned
ubah twinked toa scouts with cap +% to range, damage and speed on bow > everything :> 2 critshots for 1200 before you got time to react^^
only problem is scouts get totaly owned in closequarter combat :z

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Could Roll a Tri-Bolt Wizard (41 Fire 35 Earth) ...

Good Gtaoe lacking in alb (especialy with NF inc) ... and full earth spec not realy viable so this is a nice half way spec ...

Fairly easy to lvl .. bolt 3 times .. Root and repeat ..

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
Could Roll a Tri-Bolt Wizard (41 Fire 35 Earth) ...

Good Gtaoe lacking in alb (especialy with NF inc) ... and full earth spec not realy viable so this is a nice half way spec ...

Fairly easy to lvl .. bolt 3 times .. Root and repeat ..

Just go 50 fire and 20 earth.(or even 50 fire 19 earth 7 ice since last fire bolt delves at 331.5dd and last earth 309.5 :/)

Nothing more fun than 1 shotting ressed hib casters or even 2 shotting them without debuffs(and shields up+buffs) using specline bolt+baseline :E (haven't got my toa sc yet or +fire so can't say how good they should be at the moment but i do 550-900s without crits using specline bolt on high/mid rr casters...but will be a lot better with sc done since i got no +fire and bonuses like i said)

You go that tri-bolt spec, the bolts will not be as good as they should be and the lv50 fire spec bolt _is_ worth it.I think fire wiz could be fun in NF if you have 10% range bolting from spires/towers xD also if you run with a good body sorc it's worth trying.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Would you not do more damage with 3 Bolts (with Delve of 273 239 206) than you would with 2 bolts (with Delve of 331 and 239) ? (forgot were you posted spell damage calc ;/)

Agree about Earth bolt though but not the damage it does just the fact by not specing fire the varience on the base fire bolt follow up is shocking :mad: ... you just have no access to anykind of killing blow (by specing full Earth) ..

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Nope because even over 50 spec skills like the +11 in sc gives about 20-30 more damage each dd spell according to the caster damage calculator, also the lv47 fire spec dd nuke can cap at 800s with toa sc and some master of magery now imagine that with 50% heat debuff....you do WANT it.Oo

http://mortal.peril.org/jack/daoc/dmgcalc.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom