Help

E

Euinar G

Hi all
I am starting an /level carecter here soon, been playing Albion Pryd.
I need some help to get started. I would like to play a caracter whit Pbaoe, like icewizzies in Albion. Is there a class who got something similar to them in Hibernian? Im going all the way to 50 so i could need some help whit a good spec.
Wondering if maybe Eldritch is someting similar?
Please help me m8:s

B

boni_ofdavoid

Both mana chanter and mana elds are good.

Both are good in rvr, though eld has the edge with his nifty disease,debuff etc.

Both are good in pve, though chanter is complety overpowered at least till next patch.

If you just want one rvr char then go mana eld.
If you want to powerlevel other alts afterwards then go chanter.

S

spankya

Mana eld 4teh win :) pbaoe, insta aoe str/con debuff, area disease, and if u spec in light with spare points, u get aoe mez(although it wont be very good, but better than nothing).

I found them to be a crap solo char though, where as chanter can solo easy, and chanter can get BOAD RA which is fooking nice too.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
If you want to powerlevel other alts afterwards then go chanter.

But be quick, nerf inc

E

Euinar G

Thanks guys, think im going for mana eld. Heard they have problem whit greens when soloing but i will group as much as i can.

G

Gargo-

Soloing is quite viable, just shitty downtime as you gotta kite a lot at times. Ofc, Group is always > solo:)

J

justintime

Erm mana elds can solo oranges (or sometimes purples if you are lucky, and rr5) with the snare dd - downtime is sucky though.

Currently they are the only hib RvR mage that's worth it, considering the incoming debuff nerfs... As for enchanters, mana ones are nothing special when solo, however buffed in a group is another thing entirely.

V

VodkaFairy

mana chanter is good in rvr

debuff/nuke is still very effective, and a pet for interrupting ! :-o

in a fg that is.. if you go 2 fg + any mage is good really..

Users who are viewing this thread