Help ;x

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Went to buy Catacombs license on www.camelot-europe.com

Went to subscription page, clicked buy licesense.. and the page came up asking method of payment.

Due to needing a reboot, With installing new software i did, and reloaded page.

Now when i try and buy it it says "order in progress".. i have not entered my details once, and it wont let me by fooking catacombs,

Help apreciated!

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing happened to me, had to wait till the day after.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Been locked out for 1hr or something around that, happened to me a few times. Just wait :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
thanks for fast replys, and that fucking sucks, not gonna have catas on release date ;x

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
thanks for fast replys, and that fucking sucks, not gonna have catas on release date ;x

lol ?

cata's has been out for ages.... :eek: or am I missing something ?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
lol ?

cata's has been out for ages.... :eek: or am I missing something ?

I presume he means in time for Classic Servers.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol so many negative effects about classic...its just becuase the ppl don´t wanna loose there uber mls....thats why so many puke over classic....the game would be way better without Toa and mls...thats why they are bringing classic out

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
if any error/disconnect etc happens on sub pages it takes 1-24h for you to beable to enter again due to security reasons ic.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
i can't remember my password from years ago so i won't have anything at all on release since still no reply from support@@goa :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Now i got it actviated from a different webby, says i have license, but i aint allowed on >.<

I will own goa soon < muahahahah>

;x

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
lol so many negative effects about classic...its just becuase the ppl don´t wanna loose there uber mls....thats why so many puke over classic....the game would be way better without Toa and mls...thats why they are bringing classic out

olol

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:

Yeah, givf me a game with less content, so I get bored faster !

No, actually, don't.

Darzil

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
Most of us played the old school game, then paid £20 for TOA, then leveled all our toons on it, so why go backwards...

TOA offers more diversity, and with new patches coming they are getting easier (saying that, its a damn long time overdue!).

Everyone is entitled to their say on this matter, just some get sick of all the FOTM rubbish ppl spout. Give it a couple of weeks and there will be the "too many frogs on the server, cant get on" and "borrrrrrring" whines, just like the PvP server, you only have to look at the US stats to see this.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Yeah, givf me a game with less content, so I get bored faster !

No, actually, don't.

For the record I'm not anti classic, I plan to use it to play third realm. I am pro-TOA, though, I just would prefer the Artifacts, Master Level abilites, and Realm abilites toned down. The actual content I enjoy.

Darzil

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I logged on classic, created a troll fighter, killed one mob then I got sick of all the frenchmen who spammed /gu and chat with french.

And it was really boring leveling from level 1 again when I got chars on cluster :-/

Got nobody to play with on classic anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom