help with SC calc (Kort's)

Foopei

Fledgling Freddie
Some questions regarding Kort's Spellcrafting Calculator:
- how do i input my actual Stats? there doesn't seem to be a way to enter what my #s are for str, con, dex, pie, etc. so how can i tell if im capped unless i can input what i have before I start adding to my stat #s with Imbuements?

- is there some database i need that isn't posted right now? it seems to be asking for information that wasn't included in the download of the full windows install

- when a spellcrafter asks for a template when they are SCing for you, what info exactly do they need?

TIA

Sincerely,
Hoping to Not Annoy the Spellcrafters

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
Foopei said:
Some questions regarding Kort's Spellcrafting Calculator:
- how do i input my actual Stats? there doesn't seem to be a way to enter what my #s are for str, con, dex, pie, etc. so how can i tell if im capped unless i can input what i have before I start adding to my stat #s with Imbuements?

- is there some database i need that isn't posted right now? it seems to be asking for information that wasn't included in the download of the full windows install

- when a spellcrafter asks for a template when they are SCing for you, what info exactly do they need?

TIA

Sincerely,
Hoping to Not Annoy the Spellcrafters

Hi There

- you dont need to put in your own stats in the program. The numbers that are in the program are how much you have to cap (remember to put your own lvl in the box on the right side, the program will adjust the cap to your lvl).

Also remember to put in all the items you have such as jewlery, belts cloaks and such.

- There is a items database you can download. There are also some files you might need to download.

- Since you are using Korts. the SCer need the .xml file (the file that is saved when you save. this wil not be a text file (and will look funny if you open it with a browser).

If the SCer gets that file he can open the template with korts himself without having to type in all the stats himself.

Foopei

Fledgling Freddie
thanks!

Know any Albion Spellcrafters on Iseult in USA?

Foopei

Fledgling Freddie
but wait, pardon my ignoranc, but how does the program know how i allocated my initial points when i first rolled my character among the various stat categories-- str, dex, con, etc., if i don't input those values?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Foopei said:
but wait, pardon my ignoranc, but how does the program know how i allocated my initial points when i first rolled my character among the various stat categories-- str, dex, con, etc., if i don't input those values?
You don't. The actual cap in stats is 75 (not counting cap increase from ToA items) regardless of your stats, so even if you have 40 or 150 in strength, you can get 75 more to it with Spellcrafting.

So your stats are irrelevant to the process. :)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
.. so you cannot know for sure what you will have in Total in str/dex/con etc just by looking at Kort's. Kort's is to make sure you get a capped bonus from SC'ed gear in your needed attributes (+75 for stats/200HP @ lvl 50).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom